Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Milford Lake this Saturday, 9-30

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Milford Lake this Saturday, 9-30

I'm going, from the Lawrence, KS, area. Anybody want to go along? Goldtoesox, what shook out for you this weekend? Boomer2, I'd still like you to take a look/listen at my Blaster. My trailer will now haul a third quad, so if somebody wants to tag along with me and my boy this Saturday, let me know.

Still planning on Finger Lakes the following Saturday.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:15 AM
Trailblazer

Hey! Well, for this saturday i'd like to go, but i think i might end up working on the house some. I also might end up getting with some friends to work on our airsoft guns since a few are out of commission. I will let you know for sure by thursday morning.. I will talk to Yvonne (my wife) and some friends on Wednesday night..

As far as Sat the 7th.. Yeah, we're still planning on it. Looking forward to it. Did you ever get another helmet, b/c i think they are required out at Finger Lakes (i think flags might be too.. not sure on that though)

Old 09-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Trailblazer

hey again! i was just wondering.. about what time were you going to head out for milford on saturday and about what time u think we'll get back.. i'm thinking about going and bringing the 3wheeler

Old 09-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Trailblazer

We were planning on leaving Lawrence by 8 am, but can be flexible with that. How soon could you be here? As far as coming back, that's wide open. After driving that far, we'll want to make the most of the day. I won't last that long but Taylor's bringing a friend or two. If you need to be back at a certain time, let me know.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:34 AM
Trailblazer

well.. my first problem is in getting my atv over to lawrence... lol... it wont fit in the trunk of my sentra and i dont think the wife would let me drop it into the backseat of her convertible with the top down.. . although.. hmm... that would probably work... lol.. . maybe i'll talk to my father-in-law about borrowing his truck, but i think he's gonna have it out at the raceway for the weekend...

i think i still have your number in my e-mail... if i (and maybe a friend with a bike) can make it i'll give you a call.. otherwise i think i'll be doing some work around the house that i've been putting off.. lol..
either way, i will talk with you next week sometime about heading to Finger Lakes..

*Is anyone else interested in going to finger lakes on Oct 7th? Just let us know.*

Old 09-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Trailblazer

Hey! i just talked with my dad some... he's still not able to come with to Milford tomorrow, but he's not using the van or trailer.. so i have a way to get my ride over to you, then we can throw it on ur trailer and head on out together... just have to check with the wife.. i'll be available at lunch time through the rest of the day if you want to give me a call on my cell (913)485-0135 .. or i'll call you later on..