Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N.J. people, lets make a BIG ride together!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N.J. people, lets make a BIG ride together!!

i have a two place t6railer....if someone needs to be trailered and my wife does not go i can throw another quad on mine and possibly another one in the bed of my colorado......let me know.,

Old 12-26-2006, 10:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

quadsport230, do you ride the tracks behind the dunkin donuts and the grasshopper? i hear quads back there all the time. also, what about the reservoir by the s-turns on 23 going north...or whatabout west milford?????

Old 12-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

i have never rode in LP mainly because i live on the othe side of town, an me and my dad figure why load up and go cross town, when we can go somewhere better. you know the tracks that run parallel to 23, i ride those, but i havent recemtly because they are being patroled now, but the trails that cross them arent really patroled you just need to stay away from the hiking trails and edison road

Old 12-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Range Rover

Do you want to keep this only for NJ riders? How far are these places from NY - lets say the 87/287 x-change? We used to ride by the old Ford plant a looooong time ago. Haven't been there for many years and would imagine it's pretty built up by now.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Dirtdame......I will ride anywhere.....I am not far from the exchange....any places by you I would trailer up there if there are.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Range Rover

if anybody wants to come to toms river this week and go riding...email me johnsahlberg@yahoo.com!!! this is my last week of riding until like 2 weeks so i want to ride with some people!!! you dont really have to worry about cops.....

Old 12-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Range Rover

Dirtdame......I will ride anywhere.....I am not far from the exchange....any places by you I would trailer up there if there areb
Sorry Yellow1 - there's not too many places by me. One or two but they're not legal and it's really just for the locals.so you have to know someone so you're not parked out on the road. I'm about an hr north of 87/287. I don't know if you ever heard of Lembo Lake www.atvny.com or Maybrook? Both were closed this summer but some people still ride at Maybrook.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello fellas - new to the sport. I live in West Milford and am looking for decent places to ride. I currently ride in the trails behind Pinecliff Lake, which is very rocky. I am looking to buy a trailer so will be able to travel. Need some riding companions as riding solo can get old fast. Any ideas in the norther NJ area?

Old 12-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey there

I live in West Milford near the center of town and would like to ride near Oak Ridge. Can you help me out with the specifics? Thanks.

Old 12-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Fasrak
Hey there

I live in West Milford near the center of town and would like to ride near Oak Ridge. Can you help me out with the specifics? Thanks.
I live in Oak Ridge - What do you need to know?

Quick Reply: N.J. people, lets make a BIG ride together!!