Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

South Carolina Riding makes Dirt Wheels Mag

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Carolina Riding makes Dirt Wheels Mag

I can't wait to ride at Carolina Adventure World in Fairfield South Carolina. My family and I are already planning a trip there as soon as the doors officially open this spring. Word has it that they will be the next location for the Southern National Mud Bogs. There is a nice write up on them in the new issue of Dirt Wheels Magazine check it out. They also have a zip line that glides you in a harness suspended by a wire over part of the facility. (Can't wait to try that.) It's about time South Carolina gets on the map for some great riding and recreation spots.

www.carolinaadventureworld.com

Back soon,
Mud

Old 02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Can't wait either! March 1st I believe is the grand opening. Too bad I'll be in the Bahamas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

I called and talked with them this week. They have not got there official opening date set yet because it is all depending on the contractors completing the welcome center. They hope it will be late March early April. The zip line is already installed and ready to go. And most of the cabins are ready. They don't have the RV spots completed yet but they claim that won't take long. Right now everything is being run out of a double wide trailer. I will keep you posted.

Mud

Old 02-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Mud, I'll be checking back!

Old 02-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

My daughter and I took a trip down to CAW today to get a sneak peek. It is true they have not got the main visitors center done yet. I can tell you this is one very big place. Lots and lots of construction going on everywhere. Hard to believe they will be ready by April but I am sure they will pull it off. I was informed that they are having a customer appreciation ride on the 3rd of March. Special pricing will apply. The zip line is installed and looked awsome. I only saw one cabin and my daughter said it looks like the pointed end of a pencil. ha ha. Thought I would pass this on back again soon with more.

Mud

Old 02-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Pro Rider

March 3rd is a customer appreciation day. If you want to get a ride in take advantage of it. They are only opening for the one day ride until the official grand opening this spring.

Mud