Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Brule Dunes in Hinton AB, campsite blocked off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brule Dunes in Hinton AB, campsite blocked off!!!

For all you ridders that go to the brule dunes, the far entrance closest to Jasper national park by the overlander lodge is compleatly blocked and fenced off due to, too much garbage after the long weekends. So it looks like this year we are all going to have to camp in the fields at the other entrance so make sure to use up what space you need so others can fit in too. And please clean ur garbage up so the rest of us can enjoy it too.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw the pics of your crash injuries. (Nearly had a run-in with a train myself this weekend!)

Got to ask if you were wearing a chest protector???? My daughter wears the Acerbis women's chest protector (can't remember what model they call it???), and it saved her bacon once. We were at the dunes and she was shooting a big bowl when a buggy came launching over the top.....headed right for her. She panicked and bailed and the handlebars hit her across the chest. BROKE THE CHEST PROTECTOR, but she walked away without a scratch!

Old 02-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't wearing a chest protector because they didn't have any for girls yet around here. I had every peice of equipment on ecept that. I think canada is behind on the times becuse chest protectors for woman are just comming out now and they are hard to find. But as soon as i can get ahold of one ill buy it. chest injuries are scarry and me and your daughter are the few lucky ones.