Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Middle penninsula?Northern Neck Va. Riders, Where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Middle penninsula?Northern Neck Va. Riders, Where are you?

Where are ya'll at? I think it's time for some riding! Anyone have any leads on Property to rent or lease that an organization of atv riders can get on? These areas are filled with a lot of land that can be riden on and there are enough people I read about every night screaming for different places to ride,try real estate agents and hunt clubs with there land just sitting there with no income or proper management. "If you build it , people will come." property is lost everyday to tree huggers and developers just like hunt clubs. Large areas of land for sale just sitting there on the Market for years, while the owner is steadily paying property taxes on it losing his/her butt. This message is not just for areas named it's for all areas. If you have a lead on property let me know, I have a crew on stand by with the tools to do the job. I've gotten land to ride on in another area, but lost it to a developement, but the owners were very informative and very nice about the whole deal. They gave us plenty of notice for one more "good ride".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

6 or 7 people are taking about going to Slades Park. I belive thats close to you on March 3 2007. I've never been, Do you know how the riding is there?

Old 02-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Pro Rider

I went there many years ago in my Recon days, Yes I have chatted with that group about March 3rd, but I am unable to go, during the week is better for me. At Slades, from those that have been there, you either love it or hate it. Some deep mudholes, that from what I understand have terminally taken out some utility Atv's, so proceed with caution, this is what I've "heard" online. I know my neighbors love the place and said that a child could ride a vast majority of it. Actually it's almost 2 hours away. But none the less, they made it so I will go ride it. Enjoy