Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Memorial day weekend (wisconsin)

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial day weekend (wisconsin)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BioWare

Only 7 more days, I'm like a kid in a candy store....LOL</end quote></div>

LOL

Looks like we will be their on saterday...

Old 05-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What this saturday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Let me know how the trails are.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

opps that does look like this saterday, But I ment the 26th

Old 05-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Then why don't you stop by. we will be at east arbutus camping. If you want we can meet for lunch at subway.. Let me know..

Old 05-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a plan. Im not sure where we are going to start are ride that day but, most of the time we ride to that gas station at Lake Artibus eat & fule up. There was a sub shop their but no longer,U know where that is??? we hav been lookin for a place to eat, The gas station food get's a bit old, wheres subway from there??? can ya ride to it???

Old 05-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

The subway in town and their is a taco john's their too. Yes you can ride your quad up in the parking stalls.. It is right off the highway where you turn to go into black river falls.. I will PM you with my number.

Old 05-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ZButcheR

Sounds like a plan. Im not sure where we are going to start are ride that day but, most of the time we ride to that gas station at Lake Artibus eat & fule up. There was a sub shop their but no longer,U know where that is??? we hav been lookin for a place to eat, The gas station food get's a bit old, wheres subway from there??? can ya ride to it???</end quote></div>

you better check with mike first[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] , by the way, have you guys decided on clarke or are we mabey going to danbury[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and why dont i get to help decide where we go , ever[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Hey bigsled, want to meet up with us. I have not meet anybody from the forums yet that would be cool.

Old 05-18-2007, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bigsled

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ZButcheR

Sounds like a plan. Im not sure where we are going to start are ride that day but, most of the time we ride to that gas station at Lake Artibus eat & fule up. There was a sub shop their but no longer,U know where that is??? we hav been lookin for a place to eat, The gas station food get's a bit old, wheres subway from there??? can ya ride to it???</end quote></div>

you better check with mike first[IMG][/IMG] , by the way, have you guys decided on clarke or are we mabey going to danbury[IMG][/IMG] and why dont i get to help decide where we go , ever[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Hey BS ya figured out how to work the fourms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I told ya that the 5th grader would walk ya threw it N/J [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I say clark, think mike is thinking the same...
& NO you dont, (UR still a newbie) you need to put in some more seat time B4 we let ya have a say in anything we do [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] & anyway I would not mind meeting up w/ BioWare to find out where abouts that subway is... Call your Idol & make sure.....

Old 05-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BioWare

Hey bigsled, want to meet up with us. I have not meet anybody from the forums yet that would be cool.</end quote></div>

He will be w/us...... well Behind us lol (about 5mins)

BioWare I will call ya later today Bud

Quick Reply: Memorial day weekend (wisconsin)