Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

South East Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South East Georgia

I own H and H ATV Ride Park in Jesup Ga. We have Mud Bogging, 330 Foot Drag Strip, Hill Climbing, Trail Riding, Fishing, Swimming, FREE camping. Anybody that comes to my park and thinks they did not get thier moneys worth, I will REFUND thier money. VERY FAMILY ORIENTED!! Check us out, handhatvridepark.com. BEST ATV photo gallery in the USA, over 5000 photos. Hope to see YOU there, Chip
The Above was Originally posted by member named moparone (the owner of the ATV ride park.)

Visit his site at www.handhatvridepark.com and view the gallery of pictures.. there are TONS of EXCELLENT photos.

Chip has a FIVE FOOT trophy that he will award to anyone who can sucessfully drive their quad under it's own power through Two Holes he has at his park. You can see several attempts on his site by clicking on the gallery.

Also visit his other site for his legendary drag racing career highlights and achievements. [*]http://www.chiphortonracing.com

Enjoy, and I hope to see you there.

Old 03-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South East Georgia

I will be in the park BOTH days this weekend, the FIVE FOOT TALL TROPHY, will be with me all weekend until somebody wins it. Since we have had NO rain, the two holes you need to make have been moved to the SWAMP!!! Better bring your "A" game, you will NEED IT!!! Want to be seen on the "HOTTEST" atv photo gallery?? Come on out, I will make you FAMOUS!!! LETS RIDE