Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wayne National Forest Nelsonville Ohio

were do you live at. I can hook ya up with some good places to ride.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Celina, OH

Old 04-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Well for a local place there is bud hillards farm. Its like 200 acres of rough trails for 5 bucks a rider. There is wayne. There is richland furnace in byer ohio. Richland is my favorite place to ride. There is only 8 miles of regular maintained trails but hundreds of miles of private trails that squirt of the trails there. Those are the ones i always ride on and they are awsome. There is big rock in maysville kentucky. There is black mountain atv park in harlan kentucky and many other places.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: alwaysride
Awsome, maybe we can meet sometime. You have a little land to mess around on by your house. You ever ride there.
Yeah some of it. My buddy owns a farm about a mile down the road from me. My buddies and I like to goof off there, but it is all flat so any "real" riding is boring.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

ya, same here, we ride just at the farm near my house so its flat. Fun ride around there everyonce and awhile but gets boring.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: alwaysride
ya, same here, we ride just at the farm near my house so its flat. Fun ride around there everyonce and awhile but gets boring.
That's where the pit bikes are a blast. Or some kind of goofy game using ATV's. We do what we can with what we got around home.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

i love the wayne, but im sorry to say that if you think these trails are difficult your not much of an atver. i take my 6 year old son, one of the main reason is b/c the trails are groomed. they also have some of the best seanery around. i ride wayne south more than any of them, but a couple times a year we stay a week end camping and riding at nelsonville wayne. cant believe some one would say they didnt like the seanery, or that youll wrap your bike around a tree! and as far as going over 5mph, well thats taking it a bit far, but ive yet to ride in any woods going wide open, just not that smart of an idea. any one who would like to go to the wayne, should go, its a great "family "place to ride. on a difficult scale of 1-10 it would be a 6 over all. all trails are marked with the difficulty level on them. and all have many ponds to fish in. sorry to hear cat attack had such a bad experience.

Old 04-29-2007, 12:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

Old 04-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: TRVCatAttack
Went to WNF on 4/21/07

One of the guys in the group I rode with said b/f we went that everytime they go someone wrecks there bike in one way or another. One member in our group almost crashed into another. They both slammed on their brakes just barely touching front bumpers in an almost head on collision. Last but not least, I banked my bike too high on the burm and gently rolled it on its side just barely touching the handle bars, slightly bending them. Some of my plastic panels don't fit right now either. I am taking the bike in for its first oil change and service. We'll hopefully straightening these things out will be a simple fix.

its sounds like some experience to me. if you want to race go to a track, not a trail system. there are to many people there to be going 25-30mph threw the trails, not to mention kids that are trying to learn how to ride.(its hard enough to do with out dealing with people racing threw the trails.) and as far as a challenge i would eat your cat for breakfast ON THE TRAILS. not trying to get into a name calling contest on a computer, their tough guy , im at wayne every week, so maybe ill see ya around and we can get that challenge on. and the only thing i said earlier was that if you think the wayne is difficult your not much of an atver. take it how ever you choose.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Weekend Warrior