Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wayne National Forest Nelsonville Ohio

calm down there spike, no need to get your feathers in an uproar. i already told you once about the name calling, sound like a 15 year old punk!! sorry you cant take a lil joking, but seroiusly the whole name calling on a computer is a lil weak!!like i said b/f sorry if you took offense to what i said, but get over it, im done with it!!

Old 04-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: TRVCatAttack
Originally posted by: mykool61679
Went to WNF on 4/21/07

and as far as a challenge i would eat your cat for breakfast ON THE TRAILS. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Not my Cat my 350. What a d%#&. See you at wayne.
You need to calm down dude. You were the one saying Wayne was all "difficult" and all the rest of us seem to be in agreement that is a safe place to ride. I don't want you to give people the wrong impession of the place.

Now, as for your trash talking, I love a challenge and I'll take you up on it. I'll be at Wayne all weekend on the 18th, 19th, and 20th. Either show up or shut up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. I wouldn't worry about wearing a roost protector, I'll be way on ahead and my roost won't fly a mile back to you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mykool61679
i love the wayne, but im sorry to say that if you think these trails are difficult your not much of an atver. as far as going over 5mph, well thats taking it a bit far, on a difficult scale of 1-10 it would be a 6 over all.

Hey putz, do I hear a challenge being thrown down? Implying I'm not much of an atver, bring your sorry **** up here and we'll see who can ride.

What's the matter? Afraid to go over 5 mph, "a bit far" for you.

You must not have read my origional post to well. I hooked up with some "extreme trail riders". They averaged 25 - 30 mph and I averaged 15 - 20 mph through the trails. Think you can handle that. Why don't you try that next time your at WNF.

Before you start judging, try it first. Then we'll see what you think. Oh, and when you try it, do it on an 800 lbs. bike.

i can ride my wifes machine faster in the woods than u. must be cake rider. never getting off the seat. i hear the wayne is as easy as hatfield mcoy in wv. too easy for my taste.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default .

you guys are missing the whole point!!! why would i want to race my 600 pound quad!!! this whole time i have been sarcastic. i like to cruise threw the woods , enjoying myself and with my son quite often, along with dreinds. if i wanted to race i would go to a track, not a crowded groomed trail system. how did you even get in this moto?(can do with out your .01 cents. does it make you feel good a sport bike could beat a utility? hope not. you might just have your goals set to low! ) dont remember ever yanking your chain? hack ,its gotta make you relize how dumb it is when kick ass210 is on your side, all he does is blabber on about nothing. ive seen more wrecks/ near wrecks at wayne b/c people want to race threw the trails, just dont see the point my self. this whole thread started bye saying how the wayne is dangerous and if you dont pay attention youll be wrapped around a tree or over a hill side, i just stated that if you werent racing this is a medium difficulty trail. but seriously im done with this retarded subject, like to get back to informative discutions, not high school trash talking . never got into the whole talking trash, seems a little pointless to me! and most of those dudes who did ,well thats all they ever did! wish all no bad feelings, but im out!!

Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default .

mykool, a little tip for you buddy, I was on your side, talking about racing around with TRVCat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And here you are trying to belittle me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default .

my bad ole partner , it was early this morning!! i apoligize![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default .

That's okay, I've done the same thing a time or two.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default .

No group hugs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default .

awe, come on!! nothing wrong with a man hug!! just kiddin!!!lol.