Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

North Arkansas Trails

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North Arkansas Trails

I went with my cousins to the Hatfield McCoy trail system last spring after purchasing a new machine. After spending a week there I headed back home to Mt. Home, Arkansas. I started exploring the National Forests and talking to farmers, etc around the forests. I've found some of the most beautiful areas you could ever want to ride. One trail that I discovered takes around six hours if you stop for lunch along the river next to the bluffs. Everything from extreme to beginners.

If you're ever in this part of the country give me an email at fhottes@centurytel.net and we'll go riding. I talked to a retired businessman over near White Rock National Forest a few months back, and he told me that there are over 800,000 acres of trails that they ride. He said that they actually retired there because of their love of riding. My wife and I drove over one day and found campers all over the place. I talked to many people ( all were riding atvs ) and they said you can ride for a week and not run out of trails.

I doubt if I'll ever go out of state since I've found so many places local.

Old 01-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

where is that White Rock National Forest ?We may holler at you sometime.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im just over to the west of you here by harrison so I may have to give you a buzz.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Trailblazer

You'll be hearing from us sometime! We'd love to try the woodsy trails. Every 2-3 years we headquarter in Eureka Springs and spend the week motorcycling the roads of NW AR. Good roads, fantastic scenery, and virtually everybody we meet is very friendly. Just got to keep an eye out for those logging trucks...

Old 01-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Trailblazer

Hey frankhottes can you give me some directions to reach the trails around white rock? Are the trails set up and maintained by the park system or are they privately owned? Are there places to camp that have water and electricty? Is there a local campground around that area that leads to the trails? Any info would be great?

Thanks matt

Old 01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

Does anyone have any info on trails with a place to camp in northern AR? I would like some rocky country to ride in. I have rode at Wolf Pen Gap, and MT. Magazine I would like some more riding places like those two.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

try chadwick MO

Trending Topics

Old 01-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Range Rover

Try Bricks in Poplar Bluff,MO.great place to ride![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Range Rover

Go to our website & check out the trails

Mill Creek is 30 mins SE of Fayetteville,AR with a nice trail system
NW Ark ATV Riding Club Website Link

Old 01-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the replies. Pitnazi I sure wished I lived up there around yall, I looked at some of yalls pictures, wish I could have been there

Quick Reply: North Arkansas Trails