Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:18 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I just got off the phone with Gary Inge with Fringe MC club (the hosts of the poker run). They allow 3 wheelers!!!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

I just got off the phone with Gary Inge with Fringe MC club (the hosts of the poker run). They allow 3 wheelers!!!!!</end quote></div>
SWEET!!!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I'm sure everybody knows Saturday is the playday and Sunday is the actual Poker Run, it would be nice if we could all go on the same day, I'm at the mercy of whoever hauls my butt over there [img][/img]</end quote></div> I am in for Sunday. Saturday is hayburner day...</end quote></div>

Well, if I could have it my way, I'd rather do the actual Poker Run for the $30.00 instead of just riding on somebody's private land for that cost. I thought the whole idea was to enjoy participating in the Poker Run and the way I understand the flyer, no Poker Run on Saturday, just playday, but you still have to pay the same amount of money [img][/img]</end quote></div>

When I talked with Gary he explained that the money we pay for the 21st will all go to the NMA. So at least it is going to an organization that helps protect our riding areas. http://www.nmaoffroad.org/

Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

I just got off the phone with Gary Inge with Fringe MC club (the hosts of the poker run). They allow 3 wheelers!!!!!</end quote></div>

Which one/s are you bringing?

Old 03-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

If you are interested in trailer pooling for the sunday poker run get ahold of me ...spots will fill up fast...I want to know by this sunday....

Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue If I did my math right should cost no more than $50 or so for Diesel auburn to beverly is 144 miles....my truck gets about 15 mpg towing with my heavy foot...avg of 2.25 a gallon(although in renton diesel is 1.99 a gallon right now)if we get 4 to five people together (small people in the back seat it is only a king cab)its only $10 each or so round trip...I might have Jenna as one or poss..Jayna showed interest....I will put the canopy on so we have gear room...Only one rule....the honda gets the best spot on the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Will your trailer fit 5 quads? I figured around $18 for fuel, which is fine by me, $10 is even better. I feel the old man should be up front [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm letting you know now, I'm riding with you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hey Josh, I'm riding with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue If I did my math right should cost no more than $50 or so for Diesel auburn to beverly is 144 miles....my truck gets about 15 mpg towing with my heavy foot...avg of 2.25 a gallon(although in renton diesel is 1.99 a gallon right now)if we get 4 to five people together (small people in the back seat it is only a king cab)its only $10 each or so round trip...I might have Jenna as one or poss..Jayna showed interest....I will put the canopy on so we have gear room...Only one rule....the honda gets the best spot on the trailer [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Will your trailer fit 5 quads? I figured around $18 for fuel, which is fine by me, $10 is even better. I feel the old man should be up front [IMG][/IMG] I'm letting you know now, I'm riding with you [IMG][/IMG]

Hey Josh, I'm riding with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>
The flat bed is 20' long and 6 1/2 feet wide between the fenders..I can get 5 on there....

Old 03-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well it seems the lay off bug has hit my brother [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he is/was a supervisor @ BEAerospace in M'ville, got laid off this morning THAT SUCKS!!!! I really feel bad for him but w/ his experience hopefully he can find something!!</end quote></div>
That suxs, hope he finds work soon.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Hey Josh, I'm riding with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>
The flat bed is 20' long and 6 1/2 feet wide between the fenders..I can get 5 on there....</end quote></div>
Ok, Hey Josh, did you see where I said I'm riding with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy I just got off the phone with Gary Inge with Fringe MC club (the hosts of the poker run). They allow 3 wheelers!!!!!</end quote></div>
No reason they shouldn't, if they didn't, we'd boycott the Poker Run [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread