Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 05:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Hey Jayna, are you meeting us in North Bend?

Old 03-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech I have room for a body with us, just no room in the trailer for another quad, and my truck bed is too small for a full size quad.</end quote></div>
I have room for a quad in my truck bed, but some of the gear will have to be stuffed in between quads, I personally don't see any problem with that, I have a chit load of rubber snubbers to hold gear in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

it would be nice if the 'dogs' could meet the real 'Huskies' in the sweet 16,,,but its not looking that way at this point

Old 03-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech I have room for a body with us, just no room in the trailer for another quad, and my truck bed is too small for a full size quad.</end quote></div>

I have room for a quad in my truck bed, but some of the gear will have to be stuffed in between quads, I personally don't see any problem with that, I have a chit load of rubber snubbers to hold gear in [img][/img]</end quote></div>

OK, home from the barn, and got is all squared away for a ride for my quad and me. Much better than driving all the way on my own if there's another option. Very cool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Thanks Happa and Cheech and everyone. See everyone at oh-my-gawd-thirty. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I suppose I will head out and put my tires on now.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:15 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

you kids have fun on the east side tommorrow. I'm headed up to Walker Valley with Vinny in the morning to watch his buddy Dave and some other guys wound themselves. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

So is Brian and I still just gonna meet everyone in North Bend or do I need to head over to the shop first.

Everyone else that had talked about going from my work bailed so it will just be us.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I have room for a quad in my truck bed, but some of the gear will have to be stuffed in between quads, I personally don't see any problem with that, I have a chit load of rubber snubbers to hold gear in [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I have a ton of room in the back of my covered truck bed for gear just not enough for a quad.

So if everyone wants to just meet at the shop at 4:30 am and not a minute earlier then just skip North Bend.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Name:  haha.gif
Views: 7
Size:  3.7 KB Cheech has a small one Name:  laughoff.gif
Views: 10
Size:  9.6 KB

Old 03-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Cheech, you have a pm

Old 03-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, things have changed. My buddy Marcus is now going and he is riding with me in my trcuck. Plus I don't feel like riding under Larry's Grizzly! I know it's clean and all but really! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] So sounds like everyone will be a bit more comfortable on the drive out. We plan on meeting up with everyone at MC'Ds in North Bend around 5:00 unless we plan on not stopping there now.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread