Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SandyBear

Ah. Found it. I will be at Bobs Series this year. Was going to do the WORCS series, but cannot financially support it. Look forward to catching as many Sundays as I can at Bobs series.

Ken</end quote></div>

I don't know if U saw or not, but they changed it up from last year. Just one series, with racing being both Sat and Sun. It is 6 weekends, so 12 races with the series being best 10 out of 12.

At least that was the latest unofficial word with only 3 weeks left till the opener.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Guess I better get out there and lube my chain and make sure my GRIZZLY roosting mechanisms are all on place for Happa tomorrow.

Man 5am at North Bend sure is gonna be early I kinda like Karls idea of leaving early.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Back from the shop, quads are all loaded, we have enough room for one more quad, probably a zuki that'll be loaded in the morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We'll see everybody in the morning at 3:45am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Back from the shop, quads are all loaded, we have enough room for one more quad, probably a zuki that'll be loaded in the morning [img][/img] We'll see everybody in the morning at 3:45am [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Wonder who that is?...... See ya bright and early!

Old 03-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Back from the shop, quads are all loaded, we have enough room for one more quad, probably a zuki that'll be loaded in the morning [img][/img] We'll see everybody in the morning at 3:45am [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Whu the heck rides a POS Zuki? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Does that mean you guys have room for me? If so, count me in and Chris, disregard the PM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Back from the shop, quads are all loaded, we have enough room for one more quad, probably a zuki that'll be loaded in the morning [IMG][/IMG] We'll see everybody in the morning at 3:45am [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Whu the heck rides a POS Zuki? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] Does that mean you guys have room for me? If so, count me in and Chris, disregard the PM. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
Chris bailed out of the early load...we will load his bike in the morning....I wish we had room for ya Jayna...I'm sorry I told bill about the big red and he had to cancel...

Old 03-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Back from the shop, quads are all loaded, we have enough room for one more quad, probably a zuki that'll be loaded in the morning [IMG][/IMG] We'll see everybody in the morning at 3:45am [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Whu the heck rides a POS Zuki? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] Does that mean you guys have room for me? If so, count me in and Chris, disregard the PM. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Chris bailed out of the early load...we will load his bike in the morning....I wish we had room for ya Jayna...I'm sorry I told bill about the big red and he had to cancel...</end quote></div>

Bill wasn't riding with me, so no worries. I am perfectly capable of getting myself where I need to go. Safe drive everyone. See you there.

Old 03-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue Chris bailed out of the early load...we will load his bike in the morning....I wish we had room for ya Jayna...</end quote></div>
Now because Chris didn't make it this morning, he has last choice where to sit, can you say humpy in the middle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Actually, Chris can ride under my quad on the trailer, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I crawled under it this morning and there was plenty of room, we can just strap him down and be on our way, that way Jayna can ride with us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

I have room for a body with us, just no room in the trailer for another quad, and my truck bed is too small for a full size quad.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread