Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
That's not until I'm healed, working, earning money and have insurance again. Might be awhile.
If I didn't have insurance, Val wouldn't let me ride (or work with power tools)

Old 05-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
If I didn't have insurance, Val wouldn't let me ride (or work with power tools)
That's why I got insurance in the first place, Cindy wouldn't let me ride without it. Unfortunately my insurance wouldn't cover me for work related injuries. I need to find insurance that will cover me at all times, that I can afford, a difficult task.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

I still haven't heard if my truck is totalled of not. I have talked with a attorney and he is sending me paper work. I want to see if my truck is totalled or not befor I agree on an attorney. I have already been looking at different tahoe's just in case. I feel alot better today.

I stayed home from work because Allyson woke up and her eye was completely glued shut. I took her to the dr and the walk in clinic said nothing was wrong with her, as she is coughing, has a runny nose and crys when she coughs. But he gave her medicine so hopefully it kicks in soon.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
I still haven't heard if my truck is totalled of not. I have talked with a attorney and he is sending me paper work. I want to see if my truck is totalled or not befor I agree on an attorney. I have already been looking at different tahoe's just in case. I feel alot better today.
I know getting an attorney is a PIA, but you might want to consider, that even though you were not at fault(and an attorney will ensure that the other party's insurance doesn't try to flip it on you), your medical bills will be paid by your insurance, then you would think your insurance would collect reimbursement from the other insurance company and call it good...Not so.

The State of Washington is only one of five in the nation that has a law that requires you to pay your insurance back for all medical expenses when you settle with the at fault insurance company. And it is YOUR responsibility to settle it out with the other party. IF you retain at attorney, you are then only required to pay back 2/3 of the amount of your medical expenses.

It's a crappy system, but unfortunately it's rigged so if you don't play the game the way it's setup, you are the one that has to deal with that much more crap on top of the accident. Definitely doesn't make it right.

Glad to hear your feeling better.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 05-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-16-2009, 08:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Chris, Marc and everybody else,

Tahuya, Saturday the 23rd, 8:00am. Was just thinking, maybe we should meet up at the Safeway in Belfair and park at the gravel pit, (it's alot closer than Elfendahl Saging Area) and ride the Overland Trail connecting to the Tahuya River Trail, then hooking back up with the Overland Trail (by Goat Ranch Road) at Elfendahl and riding it back to the gravel pit. That would be a nice long ride (making one big loop), probably 40 miles or so. Are you guys up for that?

Old 05-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tnemaloney
good mornin everyone
Dang, you're up pretty early for a Saturday

Old 05-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Dang, you're up pretty early for a Saturday

This from a guy posting elaborate trail plans at 6:10am.

MORNING HAPPA!

How's Miss Val doing?

Morning PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread