Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well $100 wasted on costumes, $25 on food on NO partee [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] that was a bummer!!! Drove by didn't see a peep, so went to dinner @ Applebees, they have a really good deal right now for 2 dinners & an appetizer for $20 can't beat that & the food was good!</end quote></div>

That's not cool...The address posted below? I got a cancellation notice through Myspace and was at the barn anyway...Guess I am glad I didn't see the post below and try to make it.</end quote></div>

A cancellation thru myspace would of been GREAT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] but I didn't get one all I got was a "the party has been moved" then another w/ a # to call but that one wasn't sent till yesterday & I didn't get it till last night after we got home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yep it we went by the addy posted below oh well another day another dollar I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma A cancellation thru myspace would of been GREAT </end quote></div>
Phones work better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

So, when's the next trail ride up north?

Old 10-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Morning PSAP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Geez, too bad about the party. Stuff happens. At least the trail ride went well, neat pictures Hap.

Irritates me the way people use other folks property as a dump ground. We have to pick this kind of stuff up every year around the place. It's fun when you find an address and name as the Sheriff's Office pursues these with a vengeance. Just love having the dumper come clean up their and other people's mess and pay a big fine besides.

I'm improving every day, no tubes or wires now. Setting at home with my feet up and taking it easy. This pneumonia stuff will kick your butt for you.

Have a great day.

Mike

Old 10-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma A cancellation thru myspace would of been GREAT </end quote></div>

Phones work better [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yes they do but I did call MB & he said that # had been disconneted oh well I'm over it now haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] nothing I can do about it

Old 10-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I got my final rose bush cut down & mulched around it looks bare over there now haha
Ron got some gravel in the mudd holes @ the end of the driveway by the road YEAH now I don't have to splash thru them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Got the side yard pretty much done now to decide grass or gravel Hmmm i opt for gravel MORE PARKING!!! He added dirt up top for more parking also, we moved some crap that needs to go to the dump out of the neighbors view, they'll love us for that LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] FINALLY got the battery back in the suburban & it has it's parking spot now, it's starting to look better w/ things in thier places!!
This weather sure has been cooperating nicely to get all this done I love it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Went to Wally world this morning & picked up the new AC/DC CD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's pretty good!! Now i'll have some news music for work!!

Well off to eat something & kick back time to find a good movie gotta be to work @ 4am tomarrow so i'm taking it easy now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Leaves, Bah Hum Bug, dang things fall faster than you can rake them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Leaves, Bah Hum Bug, dang things fall faster than you can rake them [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Rake? I just blow mine into the street!

Old 10-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

What? No more pics?

Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Leaves, Bah Hum Bug, dang things fall faster than you can rake them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Rake? I just blow mine into the street!</end quote></div>
If I blew mine into the street, cars wouldn't be able to see the curbs, that's a big azz maple and produces alot of leaves. This was only round 1, there are 2 more to come [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread