Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Movin' on up,,,,,,,

Old 05-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tnemaloney
lil eric's takes the cake this year he put the wrong gas in it and the bike froze up. makes me mad the whole motor was just rebuilt when we bought it.
Is it a 2 stroke and he didn't mix the oil and gas

Old 05-19-2009, 07:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Chris, you were working alittle later yesterday, 4:15pm and you were still there. I thought you got off at 4:00pm

Old 05-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Good Morning PSAR

Chris, you were working alittle later yesterday, 4:15pm and you were still there. I thought you got off at 4:00pm

Nope, 4:30. I heard you toot your horn!

Old 05-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod

Thanks Rod! Anyone ever been here?

Old 05-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 05-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by S250
Thanks Rod! Anyone ever been here?
i have not been on the quad trails but i did go on the snowmobil trails they were nice. but iv herd different things on the atv trails iv herd they can be tricky/hard and iv herd they have improved them.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
Jayna I'm very interested in your attorney's number. I just got off with my insurance company and they are totalling it. She said there is no way $12,000 dollars is worth fixing. Plus my frame might be bent. I have my personal stuff still in my truck and my bling bling wheels are on it right now. Justin is going to try to get there before 5 so he can change the tires. They wont' do it but Justin can in the lot. My insurance company did say exactly what you said. She said after I send her all the receipts and paperwork she can get this moving faster. She said they will look up "comparables". The thing is, is I'm not a big barginer (SP) so that's where I would need the attorney's help. I looked up the value of my truck on bluebook and it came up as $11,000. That was including my 170,000 miles.

How do I determine what a good price is for a replacement?
WQ:

Been down this road a few times with vehicles damaged/destroyed from the over the road equipment and farm trucks. First off you have the Washington State Insurance Commissioner on your side. They make sure the insurance companies follow the laws of the state. How the insurance companies try to interpret the laws and what they really say is really interesting. Easiest way to get them to find a fair replacement cost is simply to tell them you are not interested in being cashed out but want a replacement vehicle in the same condition as the one that was wrecked. It is then their responsibility, but you can search for one as well and let them know about it, to find a vehicle that matches the quality of the one destroyed. I have never had a bad experience once they understood we were not going to take the cash out they offered. If they balk in any way simply call the insurance commissioner and ask them to lend a hand. You will receive a call from the insurance company in very short order.

Once a replacement vehicle you both approve of is found they will cut you a check to purchase it. A '74 Bronco that died while running over a herd of deer ended up netting us a check for $3200.00 several years ago. The insurance company first offered $1100.00

On this same Bronco they, the insurance company, wanted me to drive to Yakima and Seattle to find a replacement and let them know about it. Told them I didn't have the time to do their work and they found a replacement in The dalles within a week. You have to play a little hard ball, and use the Insurance Commissioner if needed, but insurance companies are limited in what they can and can't do. They have to replace the vehicle if that is what you want but you don't have to buy the vehicle they, or you, find. You can just accept the check for the agreed upon vehicle as fair compensation. Don't forget to ask about title transfer and licensing costs, some policies cover this, some don't.

First time I went thru this process we had our attorney involved and this is the route he had us follow.

Unless the laws have changed in the past four years you have this option.

Mike

Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread