Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DS450X
I was thinking it would be perfect to transport us from camp to the porta potties.
Originally Posted by HappaRap
Camp? as in camping? what's that?
Originally Posted by DS450X
I just meant from our "base camp" where we park the cars, to the porta potties. Now, i know there are no porta potties at the Gravel Pit but we can make believe.
We can ride it to the bushes at the gravel pit and yes, at Elfendahl can ride it to the outhouses

Old 05-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by RealtorRider
Good Sunday Morning!
I'm still getting better, very slowly, but moving in the right direction (I can do limited walking without a cane)
talking about medical bills, I think I got ya all beat. just the room was 1700 per night for 6 weeks (coulda gone to Vegas and had a blast) for a total of over a quarter million dollars
what a quad & Trailer that woulda bought!
Great to hear you're moving in the right direction With that medical bill, I hope your insurance company was good to you

Old 05-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Boy Mike, for a retired fella, you sure do stay busy

Old 05-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Not really sure
elbe trails.....they are somewhat chalenging trails cause of the ruts but some good trails to just watch for the mud holes some are really deep. and as for the roads iv never been in trouble for ridin on them.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tnemaloney
elbe trails.....they are somewhat chalenging trails cause of the ruts but some good trails to just watch for the mud holes some are really deep. and as for the roads iv never been in trouble for ridin on them.
I've been to Evans Creek one time, that was fun, but never Elbe Hills. I need to get over to both of those places with the Grizzly

Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tnemaloney
Do you guys ride the trails or just the roads? What are some of the trail names you've ridden? I was watching some videos from there, looks pretty dang narly

Old 05-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Back to work, Val's on her own today

Old 05-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

New Star Trekkie movie is a hoot! One of the better ones IMO.

Off to build some fence while it's still cool outside.

Mike

Old 05-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Do you guys ride the trails or just the roads? What are some of the trail names you've ridden? I was watching some videos from there, looks pretty dang narly
we ride mostly the trails,but the roads are fun in the snow. and as far as i know they are not named. they all lead back to the road at some point. i do alright out there but like i said there are some chalenging areas mostly ruts from the jeeps. i have never been to evens creek riding, we did buy ryans bike down there and it looked like it would be a nice riding place might have to hit it this year sometime. right now all the bikes (except mine) need some kind of work need to find a cheap fixit man. ryans bike has a water leak not sure if its the pump or a hose, big erics needs parts put back on, and lil eric's takes the cake this year he put the wrong gas in it and the bike froze up. makes me mad the whole motor was just rebuilt when we bought it.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread