Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 07-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Another pretty day, going to be hot again.

Rod, how's the ankle holding up? Don't see mention of it so I guess no news is good news.

Been fixing fence and building gates the past couple of days, starting early and quitting by noon or one as it just gets too dang hot for this old man. When your wet with sweat clear to your waist it's time to hang it up for the day.

Picked up some old lumber to dispose of it and under one of the boards was a Bull Snake about four feet long. Dang thing struck like a rattler! Hit me in the arm but the shirt kept his teeth from scratching me. Never saw one strike so hard like that before. Startled the heck out of me, (read that as "dang near pooped myself") sure glad we don't have rattlers out here in the valley.

Going to town to have new tires put on SWMBO's car this morning. Little over 69,000 miles on the originals and they are just getting down to the wear bars. Hope the new ones do as well.

Have a great day folks, you deserve it.

Mike

Old 07-20-2009, 10:49 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Originally Posted by hondablue
What time? give me a call...
sorry I didn't log back in Josh. We spent the fisrt half of the day up there. Ate some breakfast with them, finally packed it up at 2:15. Had a good time, but took it really slow with 4 brand new riders with us.

Brandon rode his 200x. when we got to the upper pit he said his arms are sore. He took a good 30 minute break and rode back to the truck without a single flop over. Too bad Brenda and I couldn't keep the rubber down all day. He rode great!

Old 07-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Holy cow DM, he looks handsome. I bet he was sweating pretty good with that mop he use to have. LOL I do believe that is the very first time I have EVER seen his ears. LOL

I got a story for ya DM. This past weekend I was up in Arlington getting the lot ready for the big family reunion this weekend. I was walking along and there is old log stones on the ground and I was just about ready to step on it to go into the "fenced area" and a snake came out. Holey cow I screamed so loud and ran. There was about 20 people there and they all just stared at me. LOL I got the heaby jeaby's. and walked WWWAAYYYY around that stone. The rest of the day I had to walk around that one particular stone knowing that there was more snakes out there. Every time I would see that stone I would think of you and wishing I had my weed eater knowing it was in the back of the truck.

If anybody would like to see some updated pictures of Allyson, go to portraits.pictureme.com last name is thompson and studio id is 12595. These pictures where just done on Friday at Walmart. These are all the pictures that they took. I only picked 3 poses which was very hard.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Morning PSAR!

Rod, how's the ankle holding up? Don't see mention of it so I guess no news is good news.

Mike
It's pretty tight in the mornings, I have to walk around with a cane for a little while until it loosens up and then I head off to work.
I'm working a little more than a half day right now, by the evening it's pretty sore and I'm walking with the cane again.
Not very easy walking barefoot. I have a friend who made me some custom orthodics for my shoes since I don't really have any natural padding (fat cells) under my heel anymore.
It is getting better every day and I will be working longer hours as it improves.
Thanks for asking.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
Morning PSAR!

Holy cow DM, he looks handsome. I bet he was sweating pretty good with that mop he use to have. LOL I do believe that is the very first time I have EVER seen his ears. LOL

I got a story for ya DM. This past weekend I was up in Arlington getting the lot ready for the big family reunion this weekend. I was walking along and there is old log stones on the ground and I was just about ready to step on it to go into the "fenced area" and a snake came out. Holey cow I screamed so loud and ran. There was about 20 people there and they all just stared at me. LOL I got the heaby jeaby's. and walked WWWAAYYYY around that stone. The rest of the day I had to walk around that one particular stone knowing that there was more snakes out there. Every time I would see that stone I would think of you and wishing I had my weed eater knowing it was in the back of the truck.

If anybody would like to see some updated pictures of Allyson, go to portraits.pictureme.com last name is thompson and studio id is 12595. These pictures where just done on Friday at Walmart. These are all the pictures that they took. I only picked 3 poses which was very hard.
LOl yep he DOES have ears I always wondered that LOL I figure NOBODY on here has ever seen his hair short

LMAO GAWD can you imagine BOTH of us out in a field??????? GREAT story & we are a bunch of woosies aren't we heehee that story Ten just told gave me the hibbie gibbies just reading it YUCK I would of had heart failure FOR SURE if that happened to me!!!!

Going to check out Ally's pics now

Old 07-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Dang it Angie I can't find the page

Old 07-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR Been cleaning the house windows today oh boy fun actually I bought a squeegie & am using that makes it much quicker!! Just have the insides left to do!!

Well we had a good time @ Lake Goodwin yesterday w/ the Cub Scouts, We stopped @ Big5 & picked up a 3 man raft but it didn't come w/ paddles so the manager was cool & threw a set in for free :0 the boys LOVED it!! We have one somewhere around here but it's "hiding" haha, be nice to find that then we'd have 2 but anyway weather was great of course, not too many people there when we were there. I told Ron well $50 is cheaper than a quad & since we can't camp/ride much then we can at least camp & play w/ the raft LOL
So is anyone planning a camping trip soon?? Thought there was mention of one trying to be planned????

Rod I feel ya on the foot thing, for some reason woke up this morning gimping BAD, been hurting all day, wierd thing is on my bad foot up on my ankle/calf I have a lump/swollen spot not sure why it keeps doing that?!

Glad to hear your getting around better now, just a matter of time & you'll be running LOL

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread