Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got the one waterhole moved and ran out of post and ambition to start on the second one. Went for a quick ride on the quad to get a closer look at the big windmills they have been putting up along the hills. Put about 20 miles on by the time I got home and boy was it warm. I'd definitely go for the AC rather than ride a bike on hot pavement in city traffic. Save the bike for fun rides, no sense having to suffer to have fun.

Sounds like a lot of people are going swimming these days. WQ, your going to have to quit getting sick, save that for the bad weather when you can stay home next to a good fire.

It's not as warm as they were predicting for today, been running 95 to 98 since late morning. Glad it's not into the 100's like they said it would be, just a few degrees makes a big difference. It's really dry over here now, neighbors are thrashing wheat and able to start by 9 or 10 AM there is so little dew. Dust on the gravel road out front hangs in the air for about ten minutes after a car goes by. Course most of it settles on our cars making it impossible to keep them clean. Washed my pickup yesterday and today you can't tell it's been washed in a week.

We have a lot of birds visiting the garden chomping down the bugs that have been attracted. Getting quite a few bigger grasshoppers now and will probably have to spray within the next week. Hate to do it as we like the spray free veggies and I don't like killing the bees. Dang grasshoppers will strip the leaves if you let them alone.

Yup, Happa, farm work is a form of entertainment when you really don't have to do it. What used to be work is now just a hobby that I do when I want and ignore the rest of the time.

Think I'll take a nap. Couple of the local Deputy Sheriffs are supposed to stop by later to do a little shooting. Gotta be rested up so I don't embarrass myself too badly.

Mike

Old 07-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Shorts, tennis shoes, no shirt or helmet, that's the way they ride in Texas
Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
We're talking motorcycles, not goats!
They ride cows, not goats silly boy

Old 07-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

U know whats cool? When U put a quad on craigy's and a few hours later KingPete contacts U out of nowhere and buys it from U.

It was good seeing Pete again and looks like in not time he will be back on 4tires.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Gonna be 81 degrees at midnight

Old 07-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by MeIsCheech
U know whats cool? When U put a quad on craigy's and a few hours later KingPete contacts U out of nowhere and buys it from U.
It was good seeing Pete again and looks like in not time he will be back on 4tires.
Well, that's cool

Old 07-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MeIsCheech

well to my surprise it was cheech walking around to the back of his trailer! The boss says i am working my *** off to make sure i get my pilots license and here you buy another project!!! oooops Nice to see you again cheech! Hopefully the wife lets me make it all purty and stuff!

Old 07-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Gonna be 81 degrees at midnight
i'm glad i have a/c

Old 07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

Does anyone have any dirt tires to fit lt250r

Old 07-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Yahoo weather says it's 104 in Winchester. Holy carp.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by KingoftheRaptor
Does anyone have any dirt tires to fit lt250r
Since it was U I sold it to, I will make U a deal. I had bought brand new Holeshot tires and put them on LT rims, but wanted to keep the tires when I sold it. If U are not in too much a hurry I will switch tires with my KFX450 and the holeshots and then U can have the stock tires on the LT rims. Just give me a little time to get this done.

***ooops I spoke too soon the rims are wrong size for the KFX tires, but at least I can get U both set of front and rear LT rims.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread