Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of my gifts from my trainer was a couple rent-a-kids to come over and scoop poo out of my barn while I am hanging out recovering from knee surgery. They did a great job so far and are coming back next week to work on some more of the pile up. What a great gift.
Gotta head out and do a little shopping today. Good test on how the healing is coming.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

How's that healing coming along DM? I'm sorry to admit I had forgotten you were talking about getting something done. Shame on me.

You need to put a blade on the front of one of your quads, or get a real quad that can handle a blade, for moving all that good garden feeding stuff around. Maybe you need a Garden Tractor with a FEL to take care of the ranch now. I don't mean one of those box store wanna be GTs they sell now but a real worker like the older Case, Wheel Horse or Bolens tractors. One of those with a tiller and FEL would make your life a lot easier. I see them on CL from time to time up in your area for pretty reasonable prices.

Stay warm, don't over do it and heal up.

Mike

Old 12-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Whaz sup whit Rod?????

Old 12-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Merry Christmas Eve

Did have the day off, now working 4 hours making 2 deliveries to Tacoma and Everett along with getting 4 hours of holiday pay, now that's a gravy day

Old 12-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Good Morning PSAR

Merry Christmas Eve

Did have the day off, now working 4 hours making 2 deliveries to Tacoma and Everett along with getting 4 hours of holiday pay, now that's a gravy day
Good Morning PSAR!

What Hap said, Merry Christmas Eve.

Yup Hap, sounds like a gravy day. I'm just getting straight time again today. Same as every other day. Week in, week out. Being retired is a hoot!

22 degrees and clear again this morning, sun is working at getting up and it's going to be another pretty day.

Have a super Christmas Eve everyone.

Mike

Old 12-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by tencubed
How's that healing coming along DM? I'm sorry to admit I had forgotten you were talking about getting something done. Shame on me.

You need to put a blade on the front of one of your quads, or get a real quad that can handle a blade, for moving all that good garden feeding stuff around. Maybe you need a Garden Tractor with a FEL to take care of the ranch now. I don't mean one of those box store wanna be GTs they sell now but a real worker like the older Case, Wheel Horse or Bolens tractors. One of those with a tiller and FEL would make your life a lot easier. I see them on CL from time to time up in your area for pretty reasonable prices.

Stay warm, don't over do it and heal up.

Mike
Naw ...she needs a td7 with LGP tracks and a 4-in-1...Powershift or even pilot controls....might be over kill but I say go big or go home...

Old 12-24-2009, 09:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Mornin'

Old 12-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Good Christmas Eve mornin' PSAR

Old 12-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Whaz sup whit Rod?????
huh??

Old 12-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by hondablue
Naw ...she needs a td7 with LGP tracks and a 4-in-1...Powershift or even pilot controls....might be over kill but I say go big or go home...
I think she would look good on the old cable blade RD6 we still have around. Full armor from it's logging days and the big old winch on the back. No power anything on that old beast. Might have a little trouble hand starting that pony motor but she could learn.

Give her the ability to tear the heck out of the whole area. Even got a brush blade for it setting in the weeds around here some place.

Merry Christmas to you all, we're having fun putting stuff under the tree and stuffing stockings for the kids. Hope your day is going as well or even better.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread