Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Kym,

Click on "My Forums" at the top, There is a list of all the threads you get an email for. I'll bet this thread is listed at least 10 times.Click "select all", Click "unsubscribe". should get rid of the emails.

Every time you post you need to get rid of the check in the suscribe to this thread box (Next to the REPLY button).</end quote></div>

YEP your right there were about 10 of them haha got them all deleted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Hey TNE how much are you asking for your cr80??

Old 03-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Guess the house may be ready for our walk thru this afternoon, I said COOL too bad we have no power [img][/img] oh well at least I can move stuff in!!</end quote></div>

I hope you have another walk thru when you have power. I wouldn't demand it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Guess the house may be ready for our walk thru this afternoon, I said COOL too bad we have no power [IMG][/IMG] oh well at least I can move stuff in!!</end quote></div>

I hope you have another walk thru when you have power. I wouldn't demand it! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

no walk thru today, gotta wait till power is on so they can stretch the carpet & install dishwasher oh well I still get to start moving some small stuff in today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] gonna do my kitchen stuff 1st that way I know that won't be in the way, walls look good though he's up there vaccuming now he told me the cleaning gal will be in once power is on, I told him it'll be clean by then LOL we are making progress though!! Talked to PUD today & she is working very hard on it, moving me in front of some others I guess, just waiting to talk to verizon or comcast!!

Old 03-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

so i've been outside for the last 1/2 hour trying to get that stupid sxs UNSTUCK good God man it is stuck on FLAT ground [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] that's how dang slickery the clay is here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] tried to pull it out w/ the Kodiak & that didn't work either ARGGGG that is what i am using to move stuff w/ too, guess I'll have Mom drive it while I push always something, always something!!!

Hi Jayna [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I see you on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good night PSAR, Wilbur is sleepy</end quote></div>

Hey Billy do you remember what size of mudlites you ran on Eleanore?? Just curious I happen to have a set [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but don't want to put too big of ones on there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wunderboy is getting her trail ready he took her & rode her a little bit yesterday @ Brownies track said it felt good to be back on her!!

Old 03-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

so i've been outside for the last 1/2 hour trying to get that stupid sxs UNSTUCK good God man it is stuck on FLAT ground [img][/img] that's how dang slickery the clay is here [img][/img] tried to pull it out w/ the Kodiak & that didn't work either ARGGGG that is what i am using to move stuff w/ too, guess I'll have Mom drive it while I push always something, always something!!!

Hi Jayna [img][/img] I see you on [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hey Kymmy...Good luck with the utility stuff. At least you are getting somewhere, even if not fast enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey TNE how much are you asking for your cr80??</end quote></div>

1100 i might talk the hubbie into takin 900 for psar peep's it is an awsome screamin lil bike, hate to get rid of it but the boys are just to big for it now. and its to much bike for my daughter. not many hours on the new top end maybe a total of 8 hours. starts right up every time

Old 03-13-2008, 08:13 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good night PSAR, Wilbur is sleepy</end quote></div>

Hey Billy do you remember what size of mudlites you ran on Eleanore?? Just curious I happen to have a set [img][/img] but don't want to put too big of ones on there [img][/img] Wunderboy is getting her trail ready he took her & rode her a little bit yesterday @ Brownies track said it felt good to be back on her!!</end quote></div>

23 8 10's up front
22 11 10's on the back

Old 03-13-2008, 08:15 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I learnt hows twos put a drill bits in a drills motors 2day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

good thing I didn't get sick and miss that part of class [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread