Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR!

Another pretty day, sun keeps getting up earlier and earlier. Makes me want to go out and do stuff. Still have a long ways to go to finish the laundry room but it's usable anyway. Also have a lot of tilling to get done as the girls are wanting to move the garden area for next year. Guess the current garden is going to be one great big ol lawn.

I guess Hap is out peddling his sore **** up and down the street today. Hope it all works out OK. 8>)

We're going to a home and garden show after Church today. Supposed to be quite a bit to see this year, second time the locals have put one of these on. We're looking to buy some trees locally if we can get a competitive price. Couple of new nurseries have started up so the competition is in place now. When there was just one, well you know that story.

Aunt Josie took the grandsons shopping yesterday. They got home after I had gone to bed, around ten or so, and I haven't heard a sound from them yet. Aunt Josie and Uncle Dean tend to spoil those boys. Course so do their other Aunt and Uncle. I'm the only one that makes them toe the line.

Have a great day.

Mike

Old 04-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR looks to be a beautiful day shaping up hope to get yard mowed, started on Fri but my rider wouldn't start again so started w/ the push one, shoulder got too sore so quit that LOL I'll get the rider going today for sure!!

Had DJ get a yard of gravel yesterday for the parking area, geez I barely had to do any of it he's turning into a nice man haha he told me to get out of the way :Q He starts his new job tomarrow(that is my BD present ) he is a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice, for an aerospace co. it used to be called Goodrich I can't remember what the name is now so he's pretty stoked as are we!!!! Hoping he will stick it out this will be his new career, why not he did go to school for it LOL

Well hope everyone enjoys the day today

Old 04-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Afternoon PSAR

Val had a bout of Vertigo this morning right before I left, so I did the Daffodil Classic Ride, but just rode the 62 mile course so I could get back and help her out this afternoon. It was a good ride, my first group ride and I learned a few things that will be helpful for future group rides. I was passed by a few riders and I passed quite a few riders and pack of riders, pretty suprising I passed so many people, don't quite know what was going on there

Weather of course was beautiful, we only had one car shoot us the finger for being on their road, but overall, it was fun. Looking forward to another group ride in the next month.

Hope everybody has a great evening

Old 04-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap

Weather of course was beautiful, we only had one car shoot us the finger for being on their road,
Come on up here to ride, I'll not only shoot you the finger but I'll yell some obscenities too!

I hope Val is feeling better. (goodexcusenottoridethe100milessmiley)

Old 04-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Old 04-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

I really need to go for a ride!!!

Old 04-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Good Afternoon PSAR

Val had a bout of Vertigo this morning right before I left, so I did the Daffodil Classic Ride, but just rode the 62 mile course so I could get back and help her out this afternoon. It was a good ride, my first group ride and I learned a few things that will be helpful for future group rides. I was passed by a few riders and I passed quite a few riders and pack of riders, pretty suprising I passed so many people, don't quite know what was going on there

Weather of course was beautiful, we only had one car shoot us the finger for being on their road, but overall, it was fun. Looking forward to another group ride in the next month.

Hope everybody has a great evening
Geez Larry is it a race??? LOL sounds like a good ride, DJ's girlfriend's parents are big bike riders,they are doing a 100 or so mile ride for MS here soon I think, Jeff her Dad wants DJ to ride it hahahaha, DJ said "without a motor?"

Old 04-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Good morning PSAR.

Happy Birthday Dirtmomma.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Geez Larry is it a race??? LOL sounds like a good ride, DJ's girlfriend's parents are big bike riders,they are doing a 100 or so mile ride for MS here soon I think, Jeff her Dad wants DJ to ride it hahahaha, DJ said "without a motor?"
No race LOL, but I'm very competitive and passing a roadie on my little ole hybrid bike makes me feel good Could you find out when they're doing the MS Ride, maybe I can make that one

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread