Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR!

33 and raining with west wind. Typical spring weather over here. We should have a couple of weeks like this then it will mellow out some.

Hippy Hap the "peace out" dude. Hadn't thought about it Rod but maybe Hap is really a closet hippy.

Any contract work going on up that way? I've had a couple of guys that are usually busy ask if we need spring help in the fields which just amazes me. Told them to talk to the folks running things now but gave them recommendations.

Wonder if LJ and DM fell off the planet? No word from Bill for a long time, wonder how his recovery is going.

Speaking of recovery Rod, how's the ankle/leg/foot doing?

Well, chill!

Mike

Old 03-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

All our PSAR peeps are too busy on Facebook, they don't have time for us on here anymore

7.5 mile run today after work, those 4 days off while in San Jose didn't hurt me too much I guess, even though I did eat way too much great food

Guess I need to put my bike on the trainer tomorrow, weather looks crappy for riding, need to log some miles every day

Old 03-31-2010, 06:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Yo Dogs Whazz up

Off to da gym for some unfattiness

Brothers and Sisters have a groovy day

Peace out

Old 03-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 03-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Yo Dogs Whazz up

Off to da gym for some unfattiness

Brothers and Sisters have a groovy day

Peace out
That's enough of that!!!!

Old 03-31-2010, 07:48 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed

Any contract work going on up that way? I've had a couple of guys that are usually busy ask if we need spring help in the fields which just amazes me. Told them to talk to the folks running things now but gave them recommendations.
Speaking of recovery Rod, how's the ankle/leg/foot doing?
Not much work going on over here in the construction trades.
I am now basically doing laborer work until my next finish work job rolls around.
Drastic cut in pay but something is better than nothing.

Foot and ankle are getting better, I guess.
Still hurts every day. Some days more than others, some days less.
Sometimes I hardly limp at all.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

27 with clear skies and a bit of west wind. Heavy frost again, no garden planting yet but it will sure kill the sod we shallow tilled.

Hap must have left his mind in Commiefornia while down there! 8>)

Least ways he's shedding some tonnage.

Sounds like the foot and ankle are improving Rod, I'd bet that will bother you for the rest of your life. Something that severe just doesn't go away as we get older. A break I had in my leg at age 14 is starting to give problems after all these years.

Hope the finish work shows up quickly for you, it sucks having the talent and tools and no demand on the market.

Have a good day.

Mike

Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR

Awe Mike I'm still around just don't get on puter like I used too w/ being on it 8 hrs a day haha but I'm still reading very other day @ least

I'm posting this for a co worker the kawi 250 is hers the other 2 are friends they were in one storage unit SOUTH ENDERS KEEP AN EYE OUT PLEASE

as we all know nothing worse than a thief, they got the vehicles on video i guess & they have some leads just trying to help her & her buddies out

Attached Thumbnails NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread-stolen-bikes-quads.jpg  
Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

oh yeah sorry for it being sideways

Old 03-31-2010, 08:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good evening PSAR!

Hi DM 8>). Glad to see your moniker again. That theft thing really sucks.

Being really rural we tend to get careless about these kinds of things. I looked outside one morning last fall and there were three pickups, one car and five quads with keys in them. Decided we needed to shape up on that a bit. Collected all the keys and put them in the freezer of one of the kitchen refrigerators. People were looking on the keyboard and all over for them when it was time to get going. They had to go all over to find keys for the rigs they needed and it really messed up the mornings work. When stuff was coming home that night and they found the keys on the board some got a little hot. Told them to be sure to bring the keys in as trying to find a rig was harder than trying to find keys and next time I'd drive the rig off and hide it. Few days later I hid SWMBO little red truck, the Bayou 250 with the baskets front and rear. She came and ask where it was so politely I just knew I better go bring it back. Since then the keys have been on the board.

Only fight battles you have a chance of winning says I.

Wind came up and it rained off and on today, kind of cold as well.

Have a super evening.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread