Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning PSAR

Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Happy Birthday DM! Hope you enjoy driving around on your new gravel area.

Sounds like things are looking up for DJ, new job in the area he's trained for and found a girlfriend even.

Hap your going to wear yourself out with all that bike riding. You need the little Honda 50 step thru I found in one of the sheds. It's got peddles and a motor. Soon as I get time I'll put a carb kit in it and it should run. Got compression and spark, just needs to get the gas going.

Hope Val is feeling better, that vertigo thing is a bugger. Our daughter is having a problem with that, some kind of inner ear infection that just takes time to heal. She takes some kind of pill to help with the problem and control the vertigo.

Any work showing up up there Rod? Sure slow down this way. Looks like we're going to end up getting the place back from the folks that were leasing/buying it. Not working out for them at all. They really got hammered in the stock market and related investments. We've hired a couple of guys that were really up front about going to be gone if any construction opens up. I don't blame them as we're just a couple bucks above minimum wage and we pay more than others for tractor drivers. Construction business is really tough right now.

Gotta go get the tiller tractor going and do my "farming". SWMBO has directed that the garden and yard prep should take priority over finishing the laundry room. Gotta grow them flowers.

Have a great day folks, kind of overcast here today but nice out and I'm going to have fun.

Mike

Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Hap your going to wear yourself out with all that bike riding. Hope Val is feeling better, that vertigo thing is a bugger. Our daughter is having a problem with that, some kind of inner ear infection that just takes time to heal. She takes some kind of pill to help with the problem and control the vertigo.
Mike
All this biking is just getting me in shape for my bike ride to Texas, that's my new goal

Val's feeling better, she has no infections, something about crystals in the inner ear that are out of balance and they try to shake her head to get them where they belong. I think it's a bunch of hogwash, witch doctor stuff ya know. She wants to see another doctor for other options, it just comes and goes, lasting around 5-8 hours per spell. I don't want her on medication, she's already on enough of that stuff, I'd rather have her free of any medication, but I know that's probably not possible

Old 04-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Kym,

That MS Ride is in September, a two day event covering 92 miles in the Skagit Valley. Guess you ride one loop, spend the night in Mt. Vernon and ride the second loop the next day. It's limited to 2000 riders, I don't know, not alot of miles covered each day, more like a walk in the park, but atleast it's for a good cause

Old 04-21-2010, 07:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Pouring buckets down this way, was gonna ride this morning, driving now and gym. Ran 7.25 yesterday after work, stairs today, only 5 lbs to go and I've reached my goal, keeping it there is another story

Hope everybody has a great dry day

Old 04-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Pow!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Pow!
What the heck are you smoking Willis

Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Bop!

Old 04-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed

Any work showing up up there Rod? Sure slow down this way. Looks like we're going to end up getting the place back from the folks that were leasing/buying it. Not working out for them at all. They really got hammered in the stock market and related investments. We've hired a couple of guys that were really up front about going to be gone if any construction opens up. I don't blame them as we're just a couple bucks above minimum wage and we pay more than others for tractor drivers. Construction business is really tough right now.

Mike
Looks like I may have enough work through June, if everything falls into place

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread