Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Got the Blaster top end torn off, now just wainting for the big bore kit to arrive.
Oh boy! More power! The Tim Allen syndrome in action.

Apparently no bottom end damage.

Tore down a 350 diesel for my son today, had the grandsons "helping". Boy did they get greasy with that old black, nasty diesel oil. Gonna take some scrubbing to get them clean again.

Mike

Old 06-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Afternoon PSAR!

We had fun at Baker lake. Nothing exciting though. We were down at the beach all day pretty much, so got alittle tan. Sunday was horrible. LOL We packed up and it started to rain. It just POURED. We decided heck we might as well have a bbq. So we did and stood under my awning from my trailer. The kids played in the puddles and had fun. Allyson slept from 4-6, all the way home and wouldn't go to sleep last night until ten. So I'm pretty tired today.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Has anybody talked to Jayna (or Bill) lately? I haven't seen them post lately.

Old 06-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
Afternoon PSAR!

We had fun at Baker lake. Nothing exciting though. We were down at the beach all day pretty much, so got alittle tan. Sunday was horrible. LOL We packed up and it started to rain. It just POURED. We decided heck we might as well have a bbq. So we did and stood under my awning from my trailer. The kids played in the puddles and had fun. Allyson slept from 4-6, all the way home and wouldn't go to sleep last night until ten. So I'm pretty tired today.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Has anybody talked to Jayna (or Bill) lately? I haven't seen them post lately.
Good Morning PSAR!

Sounds like a soggy but fun time was had by all. Kids seem to love mud puddles, I know our grandsons do.

Getting caught up on the mowing around here, we keep about five acres mowed/gardened plus about a quarter mile of roadside on both side of the county road. Good thing I've got the rough cut mower and quad. Looking forward to the 4th. Going to be BBQ and family around here. DIL will be back from Mexico next Sunday so everyone will be here again.

Been offered a job that I might take. Just standing around, sitting actually, in a guard shack or driving around watching windmills. Couple of shifts a week. Might give it a try for something to do that's a little different. Not much of a risk of someone trying to steal a windmill. If it's one of the sites just down the road I'll probably do it.

Haven't heard anything of Jayna for awhile or Bill in a long time. Ask about him a month or so ago and no one responded so suspect he's kind of dropped out of site or is silently lurking. Like to know how he's getting along, only met him a few times but he's a likable person.

Have the kind of day your pets think you deserve.

Mike

Old 06-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 06-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mike,
Jayna and Bill are doing fine, mostly now just on facebook, it's all the rage ya know.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya, nobody on here any more. We are headed to Walker this morning.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Ya, nobody on here any more. We are headed to Walker this morning.
Mornin' Dazeys

I'm still getting quads ready for the dunes.

The Blaster Big Bore kit is going on today, put a new clutchin it yesterday after work. Still waiting for the two stage reeds to arrive so ignition will have to wait for some time this coming week. (maybe)

Need to bring the trailer over and spray the interior with a bleach/water mixture to kill the mold that decided to take up residence in it over the wet winter.

Glad I keep the camper heated all winter so it's nice and dry and clean in it.

Old 07-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

morning PSAR

just getting ready for the Annual Sandvig 4th bbq tomarrow YAY gotta mow today since sounds like it'll be raining for a time tomarrow got some salads whipped up yesterday & chicken thawing!!

Just looking @ some different tattoo sites now looking to get one here soon just gotta find the RIGHT one to live w/ forever going for the japenese symbol for Live,Laugh,Love I can live w/ that!! LOTS of pics to look @ that's for sure!

well i hope eveyone has a happy & SAFE 4th

Old 07-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR
Happy 4th to everyone!!!

Old 07-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Our last house we didn't see any sun from Nov. thru March so it was damp all winter. Big mountian to the east and huge cedars to the south. I put a small heater and a tub of Dri-eze in the trailer.New house is flat and has lots of morning sun. Cedars on the west side that the sun gose behind around 8:00 PM.
My Lt/GSXR is almost done. I have engine in all wired and the fuel system done. I just need to mount the plastics. They need to sit 2" higher than stock so I need to raise all the mounts.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread