Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dirtmamma- Wow! Sounds like it could have been a lot worse! Glad it wasn't.

HappaRap- Doing the same thing as you. Trying to get the place on the market by April. Tonight is tile for us. How did the framing turn out?

LdyJay- Hilarious picture in my mind right now (parts all over the place emerging from the dust).

Tencubed- Yup, rainy here too. Looks like I spoke too soon yesterday saying it was such great weather.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
So Hap, did the pocket door fit the opening? Those things can be a trial to get to line up just right. Glad to hear you have to go to work today. Mike
I bought a metal framed pocket door frame with tri rollers from Johnson Hardware, it's a work of art, door fit perfect and with very easy adjustments to the rollers it lined up perfect. I'm very happy with it, a very nice 6 panel white door, Val loves it

Old 02-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by atrodeoch
HappaRap- Doing the same thing as you. Trying to get the place on the market by April. Tonight is tile for us. How did the framing turn out?
Framing went great, the wife is very happy No selling for me, I'm gonna die in this house

Old 02-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by atrodeoch
Dirtmamma- Wow! Sounds like it could have been a lot worse! Glad it wasn't.

LdyJay- Hilarious picture in my mind right now (parts all over the place emerging from the dust).
I was the only one that witnessed it. He was leading on the 350 and had that sucker pinned in 5th. Both of us like to go fast, so we were taking off to do a little WOT while his mom(Dirtmomma), dad and brother were riding in a gravel pit.
I was following him around a corner on an overgrown logging road and his entire wheel, hub and all came off. He did really well staying upright for a few seconds and moving forward past the huge rocks along the road to a "soft" dirt spot. He and that quad swapped spots for who was on top about 4 times. He landed standing with that "holy crap" look while he did a mental self test. We never did find that tire assembly and the quad was an awesome yard sale.

Like I said, have to dig out those pics. It was pretty impressive he didn't get really hurt. He does seem to have a talent for the tuck and roll.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Thursday Morning PSAR

Gravy day for work today, Kent-Mt. Vernon-Bellingham-Coupeville-Clinton Ferry to Everett-Kent, a nice scenic drive for sure

Hope everybody has a great day, the weekend is almost upon us

Old 02-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

I remember when the story of that wreck was posted. Scared me just thinking about it, could have been a really bad one.

Weather has improved here over what we had yesterday, clear and warming quickly. Time to get outside and do some work on the garden "farming" implements. Getting the twitch to get started but the ground is still way to wet and the mornings way to cold.

Think we have a water leak somewhere in the system, keep hearing the pump running at night. Ground is so wet I don't think it'll do any good to walk all the lines but I'll give it a shot. Next thing is take the pressure up and shut sections off one at a time to isolate the area. What a pain in the, well, an inconvenience at any rate.

Glad the doors worked out well Hap. You plan on living in that house till you drop dead? Kind of like the plan I've got in mind with this place.

Have a good one.

Mike

Old 02-26-2010, 05:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Friday Morning PSAR

Back to the gym this morning after a 5 day layoff, discovered I can't run 4 miles a day, everyday, right knee had alittle pain, better now. Geeze, I could do it 30yrs ago

Everybody have a great day, even though it's raining

Old 02-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Post count

Old 02-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Post count #2

Old 02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Ha! Good Afternoon PSAR! Post # 15000 on the permalink.

Noticed this when I signed on and thought I'd take advantage.

Thats one heck of a lot of yakkin going on.

Wet, rainy, wind out of the east, cold sort of day today. Made a dump run and got rid of a couple of old washing machines and a hot water tank. Going to haul away a bunch of old paint in the morning. Stuff like this the dump takes for free which is kind of nice. Don't know where all this old paint came from but we must have been the depository for the stuff.

Hap, if I tried to run three or four miles they would have to send the ambulance to get me. Course it would only have to go a couple of hundred yards at the most.

Have a good afternoon and evening. SWMBO and I are.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread