Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jayna, I just had a 2 week vaction for T-day. When I came back to work I was swamped. I need to catch up before I can bring anything else in. I only have 2 weeks left and then we take a 2 week Christmas break. I wouldn't be able to fix your truck untill after the 1st of the year. Let me know if that would work for you.
Tony

Old 12-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Jayna, I just had a 2 week vaction for T-day. When I came back to work I was swamped. I need to catch up before I can bring anything else in. I only have 2 weeks left and then we take a 2 week Christmas break. I wouldn't be able to fix your truck untill after the 1st of the year. Let me know if that would work for you.
Tony
I need it sooner since I haul my trailer with it and need to get my horse home. I found a shop in Smokey Point that knows this trouble and has the specific kit to fix it and seems reasonable. He's gonna do it Monday. Thanks anyway.

My Toyota is running rough. Not sure if you work on Toyotas. Probably a sensor or wiring. If I haven't figured it out and fixed it by next year, I'll give a shout. Thanks!

Old 12-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

The weekend's here and I'm not going riding.
What's up with that?

Old 12-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Truck troubles, horses getting used to quads and people staying home. Sounds like things are about normal for this time of year.

We survived Thanksgiving and have shifted into Christmas mode. Late putting up trees and such but this weekend should correct all that.

Been cold around here, finally got above freezing a few days ago but it dips down at night. Supposed to get rain and warmer temps for the next few days so it's getting sloppy. Makes working outside plumb miserable when the temperature is in the mid 30's and it's muddy and raining.

Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas, from our family to all of you A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Mike

Old 12-15-2010, 05:40 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hey kids! Long time no post. Well most of you fine folks know we packed up the family and moved to south Texas in mid August. Damn heat is a killer. today was 76 degrees ... hard to get into the Christmas spirit with all the heat and sunny weather.

The Pellham Family wishes all of you and your families the best this Christmas. If any of you needs a vacation, pm me, we have room for some guests.

Old 12-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by maggiesboy
hey kids! Long time no post. Well most of you fine folks know we packed up the family and moved to south Texas in mid August. Damn heat is a killer. today was 76 degrees ... hard to get into the Christmas spirit with all the heat and sunny weather.

The Pellham Family wishes all of you and your families the best this Christmas. If any of you needs a vacation, pm me, we have room for some guests.
Ahhh and a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss seeing ya every now & then

Old 12-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Only five shopping days until Christmas!!

Old 12-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by maggiesboy

Wow Best of luck to you guys down there too.

I hope your family has a good christmas and great new years!

Old 12-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Merry Christmas PSAR

Old 01-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Happy New Year!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread