Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for riders for tahuya / sand lake/ moses lake

Wow psar ,
Anybody still ride? I was lucky enough to ride with happa/Larry, Chris and marc a couple of years ago and had a great time. My local riding friends have sold there quads along with myself last year and have regretted it. However I picked up a ltr last month and have been riding with my buddy who has a bike. Would like to hook up with some quad riders. Im living in Kitsap county and want to ride. Anybody interested?

Old 09-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

PSAR seems to be fading away. Miss the old active times but I'm probably more guilty than most by not posting, or checking in.

Person gets busy and time flies by.

Were all good over here on the dry side, hope this finds all of the old crew the same.

Mike

Old 09-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I still check every morning.

Old 09-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Smokesmeller
Wow psar ,
Anybody still ride? I was lucky enough to ride with happa/Larry, Chris and marc a couple of years ago and had a great time. My local riding friends have sold there quads along with myself last year and have regretted it. However I picked up a ltr last month and have been riding with my buddy who has a bike. Would like to hook up with some quad riders. Im living in Kitsap county and want to ride. Anybody interested?
Lots going on with folks. A bunch of PSARians will be at Honeyman for Thanksgiving. You might want to connect with them on facebook.

Others have put riding on hold due to health issues.

Some folks are suffering in this economy and have their quads but can't afford to ride.

Some still ride, but stay with their cliques, like the junior high school kids I teach.

Some have new families and are in that stage of "I can't get enough of my wife" (husband, or baby...depending on what stage they are at)

Some folks just flat out made new friends

We ride a lot, but mostly at the oregon dunes. With our new quads, I don't feel like dealing with mud, roots, and people tearing up the trail and running into me. With our old quads it was no biggie, but now....

Hopefully some of the west side riders will contact you for their next ride.

Glad to hear you are getting back into it.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Smokesmeller
Wow psar ,
I still ride although, like NW Cutie said, alot of those who used to ride are now out of it.

I'm getting ready to tear into my quad, I'll be installing a new stroker crank and bearings along with a new timing chain.
It picked up a bad vibration on our last trip to the dunes in July and I want to replace what I think may be causing it, before it grenades.
Next trip / ride for me will be the Oregon dunes over thanksgiving.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Tony, are you going to Oregon for Thanksgiving?

Old 09-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Rod, Thats our plan, but we have no reservations. We are going to go to Half moon bay early in the week so we can get a spot.
Tony

Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

We'll be at Honeyman this year for Thanksgiving.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Rod, Thats our plan, but we have no reservations. We are going to go to Half moon bay early in the week so we can get a spot.
Tony
I'm going to half moon bay, also. I am in a group site, but it's on someone's coat tales. I think it is C, but not sure. I'll be looking for you Tony.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by TractorPacker
I'm going to half moon bay, also. I am in a group site, but it's on someone's coat tales. I think it is C, but not sure. I'll be looking for you Tony.
We were there last year. This year we are at the KOA. Had rezzies for Honeyman at first because we have been to Half Moon the last few years, but then we cancelled in favor of the amenities of KOA Hauser. Michael has such a killer school schedule this year between calculus, engineering physics, and CAD, we really needed the wi-fi so he can send in his homework.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread