Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone

Old 03-17-2008, 11:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

happy st patrics day

Old 03-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR & HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] HAH just nailed Trev for NO green [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well another busy weekend in the Sandvig household!! Got MORE GRAVEL LMAO got the porches almost done, my Dad & Ron worked on those as I moved stuff in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm DONE SICK of waiting on everyone else while they are cozy in their homes I'm getting a crappy attitude now as is Trev & Ron [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] WE HAVE BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CABIN FEVER [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Anyway Sat. night we went to Buzz Inn for father in laws BD & I SOOOOOO badly wanted to go to your place Bill but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO someone was too tired ect if I would of known my Wunderboy was going to be there I would of had Ron drop me off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He said you guys are crazy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
Tractorpacker you quite offering him jello shots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] BAD BAD BAD!! besides did you REALLY think he'd take one?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
bbbtats I hear you didn't recognize him haha, I told you he lost all his baby fat!!
sounds like a good time was had by all, once again maybe next time hahaha
or maybe it'll be at MY place next time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well have a good day all, hopefully i'll see a worker or 2 today but there's really nothing they can do until WE GET POWER ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG

Old 03-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Tracey,

If I didn't say it already, nice finally meeting you, Eric and Ryan. Now we need to get together for a ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2008, 07:52 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I didn't drill a hole in my hand today......I get to go back tomorrow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Happy St. Patricks Day

Hummmmmmm, Val's Irish, I wonder if she wore green today, maybe I can pinch her when she gets home, ah heck, I'll pinch her anyway [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie LMAO, he is getting to be a big boy, isn't he? We started going to the gym a couple of weeks ago so he can change some of that to muscle. He towers over me and I'm wearing boots with 3 inch heels in that pic! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
He's not only getting big, but that hair, where I went to school, it couldn't touch your collar in the back or hang over your ears and that was in the early 70's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Ok, Rod should be back by now, Hey Rod, where in the heck are you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Tracey,

If I didn't say it already, nice finally meeting you, Eric and Ryan. Now we need to get together for a ride [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

yup we do, im ready [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but poor ryan will be ridin with his knees in his chest haha j/k i am glad i was able to talk eric into going as i have said before he is very shy when it comes to meeting new people.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Ok, Rod should be back by now, Hey Rod, where in the heck are you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I'm back and I'm tired.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread