Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

boring......</end quote></div>

Yup.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

How's this for random? I just got a call from Everett PD that they have recovered my Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  from when I car was stolen...WOW. Of course the guy that tried to pawn it bought it from a garage sale and so on and so forth, so no catching the turd that actually stole it, but the detective says it's in good shape. Gotta like that.

Good luck on the J O B thing MB and Welcome back Rod...Oh yeah, and DM, I am still coming for that firewood. [img][/img]

I am off to p/u my Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word ...Have a good day everyone.</end quote></div>

Cool![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Damn it's good to be home!

I wouldn't mind being gone for 19 days if I was laying on a tropical beach with my wife, but 19 straight days of 10 hour work days is a little much.

I still have four days of work left after the stone fireplace and hardwood floors get installed.</end quote></div>

Welcome back Rod![img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 03:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
How's this for random? I just got a call from Everett PD that they have recovered my Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  from when I car was stolen...WOW. Of course the guy that tried to pawn it bought it from a garage sale and so on and so forth, so no catching the turd that actually stole it, but the detective says it's in good shape. Gotta like that.

Good luck on the J O B thing MB and Welcome back Rod...Oh yeah, and DM, I am still coming for that firewood. [IMG][/IMG]

I am off to p/u my Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word ...Have a good day everyone.</end quote></div>

Cool![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

By buddy just got way lucky also
Had a 250ex stole out of his backyard 3 yrs ago, completely fenced and out of view. Had no idea how anybody got in there and got it. It was only 2 weeks old and he still had to pay for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well, his son went to a friends house to play. Said friend happen to be there neighbors at the time of the theft, then the jackholes moved out to the country a short time later. His son comes home and say's "dad I think I found my quad".
DUH.......steal the kids quad, then invite him to come over and play a couple years later. The screwdriver crammed in the ignition to start it was a good clue also........

Old 02-26-2008, 03:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, made it back from Nevada, way broke but we made it home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gas prices are crazy..gggrrrr
Good weather for the most part, uneventful drive, but boy is that a long trip, especially driving straight through............

Hayley did great for not riding/racing for quite a while.
Took 2nd in her first race on her new stock DRR (make up from rain cancelled race in Phoenix), and 3rd in her second.
She rode great and wasn't timid anymore, was passing kids and even tried to clear a big step up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].

Ashley rode her a$$ off. Finally getting the starts down on the 125. Had great starts and rode the best she has ridden so far. Was in second place and riding excellent to hold off 3rd place. Then her luck kicked in, hit a big rock on the track and bent the rim, with a flat tire to follow ...ggggggrrrrrrrr. We got it changed in the pits and got her back out to at least finish the race.
Gotta keep in mind 2nd place in this class is a big deal. They are racing against Cole Fite who is just a phenominal rider and checks out on everybody the first lap. So as long as he is on his game and doesn't brake down (like he did in Phoenix), the race is for second and third. All the other kids are really competitive and closely matched.
2nd race, same thing. Great start, riding like a champ, then jammed her wrist and slowed her down and out of 1st place. Fatigue also played a part after a couple laps, about a two mile course i think, and really rough. She definately needs to work on conditioning.
Can't be more proud of her effort, but it's racing and this stuff happens, not much you can do but keep on pushing. It's all fun.
2 down, 6 to go. Havasu next month, during spring break [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Then April is at Pacific Raceways...Wahoooo, no travelling [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 03:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Didn't read back yet, gotta get to bed and sleep for a couple days.
But, hope everybody had a great weekend and that things are going well. If it's not, be patient cause it will be soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Glad to see ya back in town for a bit Rod [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bet Cindy is to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Glad to hear about the Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  Jayna! To bad the creeps still didn't get caught.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 02-26-2008, 10:47 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hola' humpday eve morning PSAR!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread