Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

48 hours from right now we should be driving through the Land of Port on our way to Florence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

Hey Rod, What time are you hitten the road?</end quote></div>

He was looking at about 2am to miss all traffic on the way down. I am out Tuesday night with a minor detour for equipment, then moseying to Wallyworld at Junction City...Early to rise, early to ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Hey everyone Wunderboy is turning 18 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] on May 3, it is a Sat. so I was thinking of throwing him a BBQ & I know he'd like to have his old riding/racing buddies here if possible so I'm throwing it out now to see if it would work for you guys.............................you know who you are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] NO we won't be feeding HIM beer but you can bring whatever you want to drink [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but don't forget a beer for the MOM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] haha

PM me if you would like THANKS!!

Old 04-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

48 hours from right now we should be driving through the Land of Port on our way to Florence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

Want to leave around 2AM Wednesday.
What about you?

Old 04-21-2008, 08:53 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Hey everyone Wunderboy is turning 18 [img][/img] on May 3, it is a Sat. so I was thinking of throwing him a BBQ & I know he'd like to have his old riding/racing buddies here if possible so I'm throwing it out now to see if it would work for you guys.............................you know who you are [img][/img] NO we won't be feeding HIM beer but you can bring whatever you want to drink [img][/img] but don't forget a beer for the MOM [img][/img][img][/img] haha

PM me if you would like THANKS!!</end quote></div>

looks like a trip to honey's is in the near future........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Hey everyone Wunderboy is turning 18 [IMG][/IMG] on May 3, it is a Sat. so I was thinking of throwing him a BBQ & I know he'd like to have his old riding/racing buddies here if possible so I'm throwing it out now to see if it would work for you guys.............................you know who you are [IMG][/IMG] NO we won't be feeding HIM beer but you can bring whatever you want to drink [IMG][/IMG] but don't forget a beer for the MOM [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] haha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] easy MISTER [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that's what HE said guess Momma will have to take him LMAO j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PM me if you would like THANKS!!</end quote></div>

looks like a trip to honey's is in the near future........[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Old 04-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well came home early & DJ helped, well he did it, we put the Mudlites on the Kodiak & WOW what a difference, I can actually steer it now much easier!!!!!!! He took it on top of our big ol' dirt pile & it just climbed up it like it was flat ground, it is a little skinnier now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but I will deal w/ it!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I may have a set of Spider Tracs on 12x12.5 ITP chrome wheels for sale if anyone(Larry) is interested the wheels & tires are in good shape we probably put 10 hrs total on them I will shine them up & post a pic later in the week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually there is a pic on my pic page I think, the purdy wheels will fit on the mud lites but I don't know if I want to bother w/ putting them on. I did find out I need front bearings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] the right front is pretty bad but it is only 8 yrs old haha, so gotta get some of them sometime. So if anyone knows or is interested LMK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So this weather is 1/2 azzed goofy huh, sunny & warm one minute the next it's sleeting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] whats REALLY going on hahaha

Ok well have a great night all

WQ just a weekly check up HOW YOU DOIN???? When is that baby due again?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] sorry I'm retarted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

It's global warming, duh.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

There is a group of dudes going to .5 moon bay on 5-7 thru 5-11. Why are you not going?</end quote></div>

is this directed to me?

If it is, I would like to go, but hopefully I'll be holding a rivet gun [img][/img]</end quote></div>

It is directed at everyone. I am a hitch hiker in this trip, so I can not bring peeps.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Good evening PSAR [img][/img]

Well came home early & DJ helped, well he did it, we put the Mudlites on the Kodiak & WOW what a difference, I can actually steer it now much easier!!!!!!! He took it on top of our big ol' dirt pile & it just climbed up it like it was flat ground,

TOLD YA!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

Want to leave around 2AM Wednesday.

What about you?</end quote></div>

Probably the same time. I might depend on how easy it will be to get Sean going! He's working Tuesday night from 2-10. So will see....

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread