Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Evening PSAR!
SWMBO saw the Vet today, seems she has some kind of sinus infection that is going around. Just makes you feel like crud and you have a low grade fever and no energy. Got some pills that are supposed to cure the problem in about a week. Hope they work, I miss having my partner up and about.

Mike
I don't wanna goto the vet.. but what kinda pills? I think i may have this same thing.. I gonna cure it with top ramen

Old 06-18-2009, 01:02 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good late morning PSAR!

Just home from Rod Rod's place in the Vern's Mt area. I got his R back in shape for it's new owner. All that new cement work up there is purdy ... but not near as purdy as that R in the sand IMO. New owner said the quad will never see sand again. Rod and I just looked at each other and shook our heads. Sad, very sad.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by OneFlyCowboy
I don't wanna goto the vet.. but what kinda pills? I think i may have this same thing.. I gonna cure it with top ramen
Cure it w/ top ramen LMAO I think DJ might have the same thing, he's been fighting a "cold & allergies" for a week or so now, he thought he grew out of his allergies? He's taking cold/allergy meds don't know how good they are working though, maybe I'll suggest top ramen to him too

Old 06-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

Old 06-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Cure it w/ top ramen LMAO I think DJ might have the same thing, he's been fighting a "cold & allergies" for a week or so now, he thought he grew out of his allergies? He's taking cold/allergy meds don't know how good they are working though, maybe I'll suggest top ramen to him too
Top Ramen wil always cure what ales ya I feel much better now
My womans sister had a bug at her wedding a couple weeks ago and i think i done may have cought that from the sisters.. i dunno.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by maggiesboy
good late morning PSAR!

Just home from Rod Rod's place in the Vern's Mt area. I got his R back in shape for it's new owner. All that new cement work up there is purdy ... but not near as purdy as that R in the sand IMO. New owner said the quad will never see sand again. Rod and I just looked at each other and shook our heads. Sad, very sad.
OMG!
That 250R was made for the sand!

Old 06-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Sitting on the dunes on a nice sunny day. Flat smooth and hardly anyone here Awesome.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by LdyJay
Sitting on the dunes on a nice sunny day. Flat smooth and hardly anyone here Awesome.
Brat!!!!!!...Have fun...Wish I was there...

Old 06-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by OneFlyCowboy
Top Ramen wil always cure what ales ya I feel much better now
My womans sister had a bug at her wedding a couple weeks ago and i think i done may have cought that from the sisters.. i dunno.
Holy crap you have a woman now :P just messin' wit ya OFC she probably won't like that you caught something from the sister haha

Old 06-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR

Well I took Trevor & Moto to the park today to do some walking & I even mustered up enough energy to jog about a 1/2 block up hill LOL that wasn't the right thing to do for my foot though & man smoke some MORE cigs we had a good time, the dog was hot & tired, big ol' lazy thing he needs that every day!! So now I just got back from looking @ the bicycles my neighbor(85 yrs old) gets & refurbishes I found a couple I like, my brother, Trevor & I are going to start riding on the Cenntenial trail by Machias!! Much easier on my foot I'm sure I GOTTA get into better shape it's all falling down LMAO We'll see how I do riding a bike, I told him it had to be small so when I fell I don't have far to fall!!

Then we went to DQ Hmmmmmm do you suppose that defeated the whole purpose?? Then on to the Ebey waterfront park, dang dog REFUSED to walk out on the dock too funny!!

Came home & played w/ snakes ARGGGGGGGGGG ALMOST got my weedeating finished & then it happened...................................YEP a big ol' snake, I think I cut him in 1/2 but I was too busy screaming like a little girl, dropping the weadeater & RUNNING LOL yes it was a site to see I'm sure!! Now Ron has to finish it!!

Well I'm off to eat some dinner & kick back have a great night all

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread