Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 09:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy bring on the Earlybird yardsalers!!!!</end quote></div>
Have ya'll found another place to live?

Old 04-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney pick up new car today and south bound honda tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
So, what cha getting?

Old 04-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Alittle duner report:

Wednesday at Florence, rained almost all day and night, they rode and got wet.

Thursday at Winchester, alittle cloudy but beautiful, 3 rollovers out of the tree shots, but no injuries or busted quads. Karl put a rod through his case on his outlaw. They had campfire till 11:00pm. Steak and oysters are on tap for dinner tonight. They are having much fun.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cool, wish I was down there riding...........soon I hope........

Well I hate to do it, but I gotta do it now and get rid of it soon before I change my mind.
Rincon has gotta go. I was gonna get 'er all fixed up but I keep putting it off, so I'll sell it for cheaper.
In good shape, normal scratches from the trails, but nothing major. Looks really good.
Could use tires, and needs the meter display. Well, doesn't need one to ride it but would be nice to have the speedo and other features on it.
I have taken $500 off the price for the tires and meter. Tires would be about $300 and I've found the display for under $200.
So I gotta let it go for four and three zeros [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Name:  0425081538.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  78.1 KB

Old 04-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh man, after looking at those pics now I don't want to sell it......ggggrrrrrr.
I have to though.
Forgot........It won't come with the winch as it is not mine. But it does have the multi mount for a winch on the front and rear. Works great for putting a receiver insert in with a shackle for pulling or towing.
I will leave it on here for anybody interested or friends that might be interested. But I gotta put it on Craigslist soon.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Found this pic of Hayley. She is gonna take her favorite Pro Riders Polaris 525 for a spin at the WORCS race in mesquite, it is Doug Eichners, she loves hanging out with him and Angela Butler in the Lonestar Racing camp.

Name:  0224081526a.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  80.1 KB

Old 04-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

Found this pic of Hayley. She is gonna take her favorite Pro Riders Polaris 525 for a spin at the WORCS race in mesquite, it is Doug Eichners, she loves hanging out with him and Angela Butler in the Lonestar Racing camp.

Name:  0224081526a.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  80.1 KB</end quote></div>

SAWEEEEEEEEET [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

So i guess we will be bagging Wunderboys 18th party [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] only got one reply SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO seeings how Hannegan has thier opening race that same day I think I am going to take him racing though he won't need his Mom to sign anymore[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] now that he is a big boy!! But it'll be nice to go RACING again, hope it works out for us anyway probably cost an arm & couple of legs to go but maybe we'll carpool up there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

WOW just seen the weather for tomarrow WAHOOOOOOOOOO it's gonna be AWESOME riding weather YIPEEEEEEE still haven't got the 426 to fire yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], think I need to throw a charger on it it turns over but it's been soooooooo long I also sat it out in the sun LOL, to "warm" up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ok well have a good one

Old 04-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Alittle duner report:

Wednesday at Florence, rained almost all day and night, they rode and got wet.

Thursday at Winchester, alittle cloudy but beautiful, 3 rollovers out of the tree shots, but no injuries or busted quads. Karl put a rod through his case on his outlaw. They had campfire till 11:00pm. Steak and oysters are on tap for dinner tonight. They are having much fun.</end quote></div>

Thanks Larry!!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney pick up new car today and south bound honda tonight [img][/img]</end quote></div>

So, what cha getting?</end quote></div>

igot me a 2005 sebring, i love it so far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread