Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

spring cleaning time, i just put alot of stuff on cl, its a pia to list everything in its catagory. we are wanting to get the boy's CRF 250's well my vote would be more quads haha

Old 03-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

Wow, gotta love those transient folk that set fire to vacant building. Burned one up on Pacific Ave. At least that looks like what started it.

I'd say good morning, but it's goodnight for me. Just got back, gonna try and get a couple hours of sleep before getting up and heading to Oakwood. Maybe I'll set my clock back instead of forward [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Everybody have a good Sunday [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sean I went by that one last night on my way home...looked like a lot of fun.</end quote></div>
Oh it was......hehehehee.
Gotta like being last to arrive on scene, sometimes anyway.
Didn't have to be RIT, didn't have to take the hydrant, didn't have to use any of our equipment (thus we were the easiest to put back in service to run other calls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
Wasn't that bad. Lots of fire in the beginning.
The place was completely empty, so made overhaul nice.....
Oh wait, I wouldn't know that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Cause we got there and pulled a lot of sheetrock and insulation (the blown in kind..gggrrrrrr...we were messy) chasing the fire down....
Then we got done, hosed off, and went to another station to standby for a few hours and ran calls.
Gotta like that, go play and then go home.
We got back to our station at about 0430....

Old 03-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rough weekend at Oakwood.
Ash was there watching practice yesterday while I was at work.
Good friend of lots of people has a very bad crash. Had a problem with a double, came down crooked or whatever.
Broke her helmet, which in turn caused a lot of facial trauma.
She is hurt pretty bad and will be in hospital a while, needing a couple surgeries.
Then today a kid crashed, appeared to be ok, but didn't look quite right.
He got up and went back to their trailer. Started coughing up blood so they got the EMT's again.
Ended up with probably a punctured lung, and transported priority to the hospital.......

On a good note..........
Lil Jakie Boy (Cheech's son) is riding awsome and showing great improvement.
Not sure of all his finishes, but I know he finished first in one of his heats, and second in
others. It was great to watch him and see how much he has improved.
He finished in first ahead of one lil girl who is a terror on the track. She is a great rider that can ride
the wheels off any quad.
You could definately tell that Jakie felt the pressure with her behind him, he rode even better
and did his best to keep her back there, and he did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
He is a great kid, and fun to watch........

Old 03-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

Thanxs Sean!
After he got first in the heat race I ran out to pit row and couldn't stop hugging, patting and shaking him. Tasha's dad came over later and said Ur not suppose to shake him so much and I said this being his first time beating both Missy and Drake I couldn't control myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
On the way home he kept saying today was fun Daddy and did U see me catch air like Tim Shelman?

Old 03-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

Sean, If U get a line on those plastic skids for the Drr also let me know, Thanxs.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

Talking with Sean today at the track the subject of Sandfest at Horsefalls came up.
Lu, Jake, and I rented a small house at Saunders Lake for Sandfest July 9-12th and pre-paid our entry for the events. Sean will also be down there and sounds like in charge of the kids activities and races.

If anyone else is planning on going let us know and we can all hookup. Both Jake and I plan on doing some of the racing events.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 03-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Rough weekend at Oakwood. Good friend of lots of people has a very bad crash. Broke her helmet, which in turn caused a lot of facial trauma. She is hurt pretty bad and will be in hospital a while, needing a couple surgeries.

Then today a kid crashed, appeared to be ok, but didn't look quite right. He got up and went back to their trailer. Started coughing up blood so they got the EMT's again. Ended up with probably a punctured lung, and transported priority to the hospital.......</end quote></div>

Our thoughts and prayers are with these two familes [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR! Morning came early - the first week of the time change is hardest for me. Had a busy, but good weekend. Little bit of work, little bit of play, little bit of oops and a little bit of hooray! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jay, we might be at Sandfest - depends. If I go, I'll park the rig at my aunt's and daytrip in. The camping thing was such a cf, I didn't want to even try. Your idea of renting a small house nearby is an awesome one!

Have a great day everyone

Old 03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

I start the grind today! Training with Boeing.... 4 weeks of unpaid labor.........I love this stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Catch you all tonight!

Have a good one folks!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread