Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 10:20 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

hola' PSAR!

I got an invite yesterday...... to SECRET SPOT #4 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that is right, a fourth one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Actually #1 and 3 no longer exist, so we we call this #2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR!

Anyone riding this weekend? Might be going to Capitol with some friends from work.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

Kym, you crack me up. LOL I wish we could use the new toyhauler more often. Lets see we have used it 2 times since August. Not very good if you ask me. LOL I love it though, way better than the camper. I still go in the toyhauler weekly and admire it. Still smells brand new. [img][/img]

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Juno. I might switch company's.

FR, glad to hear your ok.</end quote></div>

Don't feel bad we have taken the new RV out about that much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I don't consider living in it for 3 mo. camping LOL Hopefully we will take it out sometime, would like to go to Darrington this summer that's about all the gas we'll be able to afford the way prices are climbing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] 1st I gotta clean it up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], haven't realy wanted to do anything w/ it but it's probably time LOL, Ron did coat the roof seams as they were leaking bad he's gotta put some vent covers on still.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

hola' PSAR!

I got an invite yesterday...... to SECRET SPOT #4 [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] that is right, a fourth one [img][/img] Actually #1 and 3 no longer exist, so we we call this #2 [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Lucky bassturd [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] haha j/k I wouldn't call you names like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Well, I've seen that same Scrammy stuck at Winchester before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
</end quote></div>
Happy, you were in your gumby suit ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
They work well for running your quad into the bodies of water at the dunes, I miss my Gumbies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Anyone riding this weekend? Might be going to Capitol with some friends from work.</end quote></div>
Would love to go but, have too much to take care of, (as usual) before surgery. May 16th, report to Hospital at 5:45am for preop prep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

man is everyone partying tonight or what LOL pretty quiet in da' house!!!

Old 05-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

work, work, work, busy ,busy, busy! Hi Ho,,,Hi Ho,,,

Old 05-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma man is everyone partying tonight or what LOL pretty quiet in da' house!!!</end quote></div>
I was busy with plumbing and wiring [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread