Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Mom seen gas @ chevron @ Frontier Village over $4 gl [IMG][/IMG] GOD I can't believe how much it is, at the little store up the road it is $4.20gl [IMG][/IMG] can't imagine anyone getting it there!! SOOOOOOO GLAD we got it last weekend, I paid $3.86gl earlier today @ Safeway it is pretty much getting out of hand!!!</end quote></div>

Buy yourself a diesel with a 38 gallon tank for a real fill up shocker [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

OK I did, but the payment went down 70 bucks per month. Good bye so-so transmission.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Bye bye Cummins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

"I drove my Chevy to the levvy before the Dodge trannie died...."

Old 05-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

Aaahhh, popped the top on a cold one. We are re-doing my fence this weekend so it looks decent - have seven of the nine sections completed. Will bang out the last two tomorrow morning, trim the posts down, and put the caps on them. Unbelievable how many folks have been complementing our work - no longer will people use my crappy fence as a landmark!!!!!!! Bwahaha

Old 05-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod We got up early yesterday to go fishing. We did however get to cruise around a lake in beautiful sunshine! Came home tired and took a nap, had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.</end quote></div>

Sounds like my kinda of fun, maybe I should sell all my quads and buy a boat [img][/img]</end quote></div>

You can buy mine![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2008, 09:48 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod We got up early yesterday to go fishing. We did however get to cruise around a lake in beautiful sunshine! Came home tired and took a nap, had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.</end quote></div>

Sounds like my kinda of fun, maybe I should sell all my quads and buy a boat [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You can buy mine![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

trade him for his duner Chris [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Sounds like my kinda of fun, maybe I should sell all my quads and buy a boat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

No need to do that. I have quads and a boat and enjoy both!!!

Old 05-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Sounds like my kinda of fun, maybe I should sell all my quads and buy a boat [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You can buy mine![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

trade him for his duner Chris [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif"

I would need about 4 of those dunners!

Old 05-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well we found capitol forest haha stayed 2 nights up there but not in a camp ground. i really like it up there where we were. but the big loop (road) where they do the poker run is gone from a HUGE mud slide. not a hole lot of people up there eather. also found middle waddle camp ground while out folowing the trails thank god for GPS or we may have gotten lost.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Buy yourself a diesel with a 38 gallon tank for a real fill up shocker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
OK I did, but the payment went down 70 bucks per month. Good bye so-so transmission. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Bye bye Cummins [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I thinks you got yourself a Duramax [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod We got up early yesterday to go fishing. We did however get to cruise around a lake in beautiful sunshine! Came home tired and took a nap, had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.</end quote></div>Sounds like my kinda of fun, maybe I should sell all my quads and buy a boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div> You can buy mine! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div> trade him for his duner Chris</end quote></div> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would need about 4 of those dunners!</end quote></div>
Your boat's too big, 16' would be fine for my needs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread