Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Dayummm, tires for 18" wheels are expensive!!</end quote></div> Ut Oh [IMG][/IMG] What happend?</end quote></div>
Probably just wore out the tires on his truck, it's an 05, gotta have close to 50k on it.</end quote></div>
Yup, just over 50K.
I am heading over the mountains next week for a 3 week job north of Wenatchee and my stock tires were getting low on tread.
Putting the camper on the truck and all my tools in the trailer and didn't want to slip going over. Lots of snow over there too.
Got a set of Toyo Mud Terrains.</end quote></div>
I bet those look sharp on your truck[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
Nice tires,,,,expensive, but nice
you will be happy</end quote></div>

They are expensive, but so was every tire Les Scwaub carries for my 18" rim.
These were about $300.00 more than their least expensive set so I figured I might as well get the best!

Old 01-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well we had a good snow here, haven't been able to get online for a couple days??!! Just shut puter down & rebooted & it decided to work today,.................whatever I am on now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Contractor couldn't start yesterday due to snow, BUT he started today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] got 3 trees down & man does the property look even bigger now, excavator driver is up there now working away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Gosh now I have to go back to work tomarrow, glad I just happened to stop in there otherwise I would of not shown up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], be nice if someone could let me know haha, so it's back to work for me, that's ok though starting to get cabin fever in the big blue bus!!

We took the Kodillac out yesterday & tow Trev on the sled then Ron towed me haha had a good time built a small snowman he iS gone today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I think Kubbie licked it to death LOL she was licking it as I built it haha

well have a great afternoon

Old 01-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

We're movin' on up, to the top of the page!

Old 01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

man this place is dead LOL, oh I guess most of you work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOTS of dirt work done today it looks GREAT up top, we are actually going to have a real house of real foundation!!! We have a HUGE pile of dirt so far in the side yard, & a big ol' pile of trees, stumps, branches, anyone got any good ideas to get rid of a couple of big stumps that are already out of the ground??

Old 01-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
anyone got any good ideas to get rid of a couple of big stumps that are already out of the ground??</end quote></div>

Marshmallow roast!

Old 01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Turn on your cell phone and you know who I'm talking about!

Old 01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Got a set of Toyo Mud Terrains.</end quote></div> Nice tires,,,,expensive, but nice, you will be happy</end quote></div>
Only the best for Rod, that's why he rides a Honduh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Got a set of Toyo Mud Terrains.</end quote></div> Nice tires,,,,expensive, but nice, you will be happy</end quote></div>

Only the best for Rod, that's why he rides a Honduh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Wanna lose, I mean, race again?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Could everybody that's interested in breakfast, list the dates that would work for you so we can get this thing nailed down, hopefully we can come up with a date that would work for everybody</end quote></div> You guys just figure it out and post a date, if I don't have anything going on I'll show up</end quote></div>
Ok

Old 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Could everybody that's interested in breakfast, list the dates that would work for you so we can get this thing nailed down, hopefully we can come up with a date that would work for everybody</end quote></div> You guys just figure it out and post a date, if I don't have anything going on I'll show up</end quote></div>

Ok</end quote></div>

This Saturday or any Saturday in March.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread