Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786

mornin PSAR...I miss Rod's HI HO HI HO.

Well off to see how my guys do on their tests today ( he says w fingers crossed)... The Training Chief made it clear that he did not do any of the training so he can't be to blame if any thing goes wrong... but of course he will be first in line to take credit after it all goes good...[img][/img]...Just like a department head.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah, why is that? The other night I'm at the Federal bldg and the guard breaks the XRAY machine and I fix it, so the guard supervisor calls the boss and says WE fixed it. Why is it that when you do something good, everybody wants a hand in it and when you screw something up, nobody knows you. People suck.....but not you guys.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

Well off to see how my guys do on their tests today ( he says w fingers crossed)... The Training Chief made it clear that he did not do any of the training so he can't be to blame if any thing goes wrong... but of course he will be first in line to take credit after it all goes good...[IMG][/IMG]...Just like a department head.[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yeah, why is that? The other night I'm at the Federal bldg and the guard breaks the XRAY machine and I fix it, so the guard supervisor calls the boss and says WE fixed it. Why is it that when you do something good, everybody wants a hand in it and when you screw something up, nobody knows you. People suck.....but not you guys.</end quote></div>

for the 1st time in my life I actually work with people who dont do that

its kind of refreshing

Old 02-12-2008, 07:36 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

We'll be there! Joel I told Adam he better have your $40!!! What sites do you guys have at Honeymann?

Looks like we should have some decent weather too.</end quote></div>

I'm not sure of the sight numbers Joel and Jolene got...... I'm just the jester this trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 07:42 PM
"One Wheel Short"

weather report for Reedsport

Wednesday, Feb 13
High: 50 °F RealFeel®: 47 °F
Mostly cloudy

Thursday, Feb 14
High: 51 °F RealFeel®: 48 °F
Some sun

Friday, Feb 15
High: 54 °F RealFeel®: 50 °F
Partly sunny

Saturday, Feb 16
High: 57 °F RealFeel®: 53 °F
Sunshine and patchy clouds

Sunday, Feb 17
High: 58 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Mostly sunn

Old 02-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400
Well off to see how my guys do on their tests today ( he says w fingers crossed)... The Training Chief made it clear that he did not do any of the training so he can't be to blame if any thing goes wrong... but of course he will be first in line to take credit after it all goes good......Just like a department head.</end quote></div>

Yeah, why is that? The other night I'm at the Federal bldg and the guard breaks the XRAY machine and I fix it, so the guard supervisor calls the boss and says WE fixed it. Why is it that when you do something good, everybody wants a hand in it and when you screw something up, nobody knows you. People suck.....but not you guys.</end quote></div>

Worked with a guy like that for a few years. Second time he did that to me I decided enough was enough. I'd get started on a project and when he would come to help I'd just go do something else and let him screw it up. After the boss knew things were falling apart was the time to come back and "save the day". A few times of this and dufus left me alone. All you gotta do is give folks like that a little rope to hang themselves with.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:51 PM
"One Wheel Short"

itch, itch, itch

Old 02-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 We'll be there! Joel I told Adam he better have your $40!!! What sites do you guys have at Honeymann? Looks like we should have some decent weather too.</end quote></div>
Is Adam going with you? If so, hope it doesn't turn Fishapple [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

You guys are gonna have some great weather down there, we'll hold the fort down up here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Range Rover

Yeah Adam and his wife to be will be with me. Joel if your out there I told Adam knows to either have your shocks or $40 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sounds like we are leaving around 7:30am from Puyallup so we hope to be riding by 3ish. Yeah the weather looks great!!!!! Joel and MB we have site 402 only site they had left like 7 months ago......

Old 02-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I am happy to report, we are paneling free in the family room and breakfast area, that's 508 sq. ft. of nasty drywall to replace thanks to the contractors glue job back in 82 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread