Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Well one bobbed/chopped toyota 4runner has left the premisis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What a PIA, poor Kodiak earned her keep once again had to winch/pull the thing onto the guys 12' trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] said he brought his buddy to help but all I seen him do was stand there & watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but we got it on & IT'S GONE, now to get rid of the tires/wheels!!

Babysat my niece today, man I could just keep her permanently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She got to go for a cruise on the quad & loved it, she went in Djs room & the 1st thing she went for was the toy RC quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] made her Auntie PROUD LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
She is taking steps on her own now, she'll be running around the yard soon gonna be fun she loves it over here w/the dogs, cats & room!!

Ok well have a good night sure is quiet around here anymore good thing I come on to yack my fingers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well one bobbed/chopped toyota 4runner has left the premisis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What a PIA, poor Kodiak earned her keep once again had to winch/pull the thing onto the guys 12' trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] said he brought his buddy to help but all I seen him do was stand there & watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but we got it on & IT'S GONE, now to get rid of the tires/wheels!!

Babysat my niece today, man I could just keep her permanently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She got to go for a cruise on the quad & loved it, she went in Djs room & the 1st thing she went for was the toy RC quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] made her Auntie PROUD LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
She is taking steps on her own now, she'll be running around the yard soon gonna be fun she loves it over here w/the dogs, cats & room!!

Ok well have a good night sure is quiet around here anymore good thing I come on to yack my fingers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

oh crud sorry for the dbl. post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Todd,

You need to try in get ahold of Bear4570, probably through Tencubed, for information on riding out there. He rides there all the time, I'd check on Northwest Quad Riders Site, he's on that site. There's a couple other riders that frequent Shelton that hang on that site, post about it there and I'm sure they'll chime in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR