Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Well I just talked to our buddy & I guess he went up to Darrington about 2 months ago & the road is washed out AGAIN ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I think I'm going to take a drive up there this week to see for sure but that means we won't be going there so anyone have any other ideas on a place to go that isn't too far away ie. the dunes haha

Jayna I see you online [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the buddy I talked to was Rocchio [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] man that phone call was out of the blue haha, he is going to Florence during the 4th of July,
I told ron maybe we just stay home Memorial & go w/ YOU to DA DUNES [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Wunderboy says "I'll be in school" I said " that means I'll have a GOOD dune quad" Eleanore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so we'll have to see plus that'll give us time to save some MUCHO gas $$$$$$
When was the last time you were at Darrington?????

Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Well, I passed my pre-op physcial today, Friday 7:00am I'll be snoozie woozie at Auburn General [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Sex change?[img][/img]</end quote></div>

LMASO!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2008, 01:22 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

I jammed the kids on the bus and ran up to Walker Valley for a quick ride [IMG][/IMG] It is a little damp, but not soaking wet. I went in the "back way" (this end of the Peter Burns Road) boy oh boy, that is way shorter [IMG][/IMG] I ran the typical loop, but backwards. That is alot of fun. The only part I didn't like was the sketchy part of Muddled Meanderings. That portion is way easier to climb then decend. Only 5 guys on dirtbikes up there with me. A good ride for sure [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

you went riding by YOURSELF????????????????? BAD DOG you know you don't ride alone!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I need to squeeze a ride in every now and then. Everyone else rides on the weekends..... Brenda works, so I have the kids on the weekends. When Weeman is in school on Monday and Wednesday's, I need to take advantage of that. I don't want a fleet of machines that sits and rots from lack of use.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well I just talked to our buddy & I guess he went up to Darrington about 2 months ago & the road is washed out AGAIN ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG [IMG][/IMG] I think I'm going to take a drive up there this week to see for sure but that means we won't be going there so anyone have any other ideas on a place to go that isn't too far away ie. the dunes haha

When was the last time you were at Darrington?????</end quote></div>

Not since before my knee surgery, so October, but like I said, the road they built around was a good 300 yeards back and a full on road cut through what used to be a trail to the road going over the mountain.

Danny's family rides up there alot though, and didn't mention another washout. Probably been a month or so since they went last. Dunno.
Must have been a different spot. I'll be curious to hear about what you find....

Old 05-13-2008, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

Here is a picture of Jakie racing at Spokane saturday. Anyone know how to photoshop lightning bolts in the sky?
Name:  Morejakieair.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  47.1 KB

Old 05-13-2008, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

Here is acouple more of him jumping the table tops. He did awesome and got first in 50 A and first in 70 C[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Name:  IMG_1734.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  66.9 KB

Old 05-13-2008, 07:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Way to go Jakie Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2008, 07:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR. 2 more days of work and then off to da dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Checked accuweather, it should be sunny and 70! Woohoo - its been a while since we have had weather like this on a riding trip.

I'm so ready - been working 10 and 11 hour days plus some weekend time too.

Oh, BTW, we do have room for a rider and quad if someone wants to come down with us. We leave Wednesday evening.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 05-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread