Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Does anyone know if the Reiter riding area be effected by the new "Wild Sky Wilderness" plan?</end quote></div>

I don't think so BUT I could be wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] seems I read it was farther out?? Hope not!!

Old 05-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Happy Birthday to Ron!

Jayna, I'm just curious which barn you are involved with? My SIL is involved in a barn as well. She did have her horse at the barn on 99th but she moved her horse to a location up in Arlington.</end quote></div>

My SIL also trains @ a barn in Arlington, can't remember the name right off the top of my head though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well just got back from Costco w/ Mom, took my camera memory card & had the pics put on a disc what a DEAL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] only $2.98 +tax WOW that is SAWEEETT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Can't put them on my puter or anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] my USB port is broken so that means no pics or printer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] time to find a new tower I guess!!

Wunderboy was having a bad day thinking he NOW needed a starter for his car(poor kid) BUT he tested it @ work & it was just the battery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he's a happy camper now hahaha instead of $130 for the starter it was $96 for a battery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he said it's a Motorcraft will last forever LMAO he's goofy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Uh baby gurl is here gotta go have a great day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Happy Birthday to Ron!

Jayna, I'm just curious which barn you are involved with? My SIL is involved in a barn as well. She did have her horse at the barn on 99th but she moved her horse to a location up in Arlington.</end quote></div>

People Helping Horses is located at Black Raven Stables up off Kackman(I think) and 43rd, out by the Angel of the Winds. Big barn, 68 stalls, plus arena. No the only one in Arlington, but pretty well known. Busy...
I am an apprentice with TLC Horsemanship, two trainers at the barn, in addition to working on website stuff and general barn help for the facility owner. I've been working for Terri and Matney for almost a year on their website stuff, and moved into working in the barn when they moved down here from a barn in Mount Vernon on the 1st of the year. Been nice to get back into the barn and work more with my own horses in addition to the animals in training and the rescues. I have been learning training and been working with my 8yo unbroke mare for the last month and we just about have her to the ride. Got a foot in the stirrup last Friday and think I should be on her tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Keeps me busy...

Old 05-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Happy Birthday to Ron!

People Helping Horses is located at Black Raven Stables up off Kackman(I think) and 43rd, out by the Angel of the Winds. Big barn, 68 stalls, plus arena. No the only one in Arlington, but pretty well known. Busy...

I am an apprentice with TLC Horsemanship, two trainers at the barn, in addition to working on website stuff and general barn help for the facility owner. I've been working for Terri and Matney for almost a year on their website stuff, and moved into working in the barn when they moved down here from a barn in Mount Vernon on the 1st of the year. Been nice to get back into the barn and work more with my own horses in addition to the animals in training and the rescues. I have been learning training and been working with my 8yo unbroke mare for the last month and we just about have her to the ride. Got a foot in the stirrup last Friday and think I should be on her tonight. [img][/img]

Keeps me busy...</end quote></div>

That's cool! I have always liked riding horses just never got into that "sport" as it is way more expensive, I think than quading. LOL Justin is the same way. He wants to get some clidales(spelling). I have a good idea of where the barn you are talking about is located. My uncle lives up in that neck of the woods. I will have to ask my SIL on the barns name that she helps out at. I don't think it's the one that you work at., though.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Does anyone know if the Reiter riding area be effected by the new "Wild Sky Wilderness" plan?</end quote></div>

Should only affect the very upper section of the Lake Isabel trail.
Very few of us have ridden that far up.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

My computer's doing wierd things. Every time I come on to this site I have to sign in with my password, even if I check the remember box.
Very strange.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Mmmmmmmm, poker run on Memorial Day weekend? Have to give that some thought.</end quote></div>
Can't make that ride, 10 days after surgery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Where is our sunshine? It seems pretty chilly for late spring.</end quote></div>
This weather just plain suxs, I want some heat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay You know you can rent stump grinders and just do it yourself? I think Happa rented one a while back. Rex's Rentals in Arlington has good rates on stuff. I think it's just a big sideways chainsaw that makes it into sawdust, but I could be wrong. I thought about doing that, too for all my stumps. Cost way too much to pay someone to do it with all the ones I have.</end quote></div>
Yep, I rented one of them from Home Depot, cost me $100.00 and took me most of the day to grind down one stump, about 4 ft diameter with some 12" thick feeler roots about 4' long, took it down 18"s, it was alot of work and pretty much kicked my *** but, I'd do it all over again before paying somebody else $400.00 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread