Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well the boys, Ron & DJ went to Traxx last night for a race LOL DJ has been DYING to beat Ron @ the go-carts & he finally did LOL, Ron even admitted it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hahaha He said "well the kid finally did it" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Got turtle in the pond the fish were picking on HIM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] have to go see how he's doing this morning.

Larry that Eagle was just across in the neighbors tree on Fri. Katie seen it swoop across the yard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] glad my little kitty wasn't on her rope out there YIKES, then landed in the tree it was HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Ibet as big as one of my dogs, he sat there forawhile & the dogs watched him, it was pretty funny haha

Old 05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

I have an Eagle hunting around my 5 acres lately too. My neighbor has a fence post that he use's to feed the birds. About 4:30 almost every day the Eagle comes by to see if he can find anything. He will scoop down and Tesa (springer spaniel) sometimes will start chasing him. She likes chasing birds and especially if they are low to the ground. About a month ago the Eagle picked something up in the field grass. I'm sure it was a field mouse or rat. Which is fine by me, take them ALL!!!

Old 05-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
Morning PSAR!
Is Easton open? I thought there would be too much snow up there.</end quote></div>

Easton is open. There is snow up in the higher areas, but that is a blast to ride in. The creek, I mean river is very fast and deep, so it is a little tricky to get across right now.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

I have an Eagle hunting around my 5 acres lately too. My neighbor has a fence post that he use's to feed the birds. About 4:30 almost every day the Eagle comes by to see if he can find anything. He will scoop down and Tesa (springer spaniel) sometimes will start chasing him. She likes chasing birds and especially if they are low to the ground. About a month ago the Eagle picked something up in the field grass. I'm sure it was a field mouse or rat. Which is fine by me, take them ALL!!!</end quote></div>

DITTO they can take ALL the mice, rats & snakes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2008, 08:02 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I made it home safe from the Zoo. Damn those little girls and that high pitch ear splitting screams [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Actually had a great time down there.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Thinking of riding up North on Saturday. Either that or fishing.</end quote></div>

Come on down south and help out an ole banged up buddy with some yardwork, I can sit in my rocker, smoking a cigar, drinking an ice tea and let ya know what needs to be done, I know how much you enjoy yardwork [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

OK! You just sit there and wait for me and I'll be there Saturday morning!

Old 05-28-2008, 11:27 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Here are a couple of pics from the Zoo.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

I have an Eagle hunting around my 5 acres lately too. My neighbor has a fence post that he use's to feed the birds. About 4:30 almost every day the Eagle comes by to see if he can find anything. He will scoop down and Tesa (springer spaniel) sometimes will start chasing him. She likes chasing birds and especially if they are low to the ground. About a month ago the Eagle picked something up in the field grass. I'm sure it was a field mouse or rat. Which is fine by me, take them ALL!!!</end quote></div>

DITTO they can take ALL the mice, rats & snakes [img][/img]</end quote></div>

My neighbor's lab catches mice in our field. Awesome dog!

Old 05-28-2008, 11:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Where can I get a 30 sec video hosted at for free?</end quote></div>
YouTube, Photobucket, Picasa, ect. ect.

Old 05-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Treesa Hey Happa, That's right we saw you on the road a couple weeks ago.. behind the 08 dodge is a car trailer. He hauls 3 at a time up and down I-5 to Cali and back. We are still doing ok, but the fuel is just killing us!!!! If they dont raise the price of our freight eventually we will go down, which won't be a pretty site... but oh well.... such is life!</end quote></div>
I thought Dan might have started his own business hauling cars [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread