Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:44 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Old 05-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone. i lost my computer monitor at home so i wont be on much till i get a new one, found a nice big spot to camp at in capitol forrest if anyone is still wanting to go. its july 4th - the 13th

Old 05-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 05-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

HAHA MB I have an OLD pic of Wunerboy somewhere sitting on that same alligator I do believe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

guess I have to run my aunt to the airport today YEAHHH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] gosh I haven't been down that way in a LONG time wonder what kind of damage I can do LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

well have a great day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

wow is everyone OK????? man NO posts since mine this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Well my washing machine seems to have bit the dust [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] called Maytag they will replace the motor under warranty BUT.................... we have to pay for the guy to come diagnos & then pay labor LOL, that'll probably be MORE than we paid for it!!! I have a back up one in our storage building so that'll get me by, guess that fancy front loader is looking good about now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hit Ikea today, didn't really see anything I couldn't live w/o haha that's SHOCKING [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well except for the meatballs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] came home w/ 2 bags of those YUM YUM

Old 05-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Hit Ikea today, didn't really see anything I couldn't live w/o haha that's SHOCKING, well except for the meatballs, came home w/ 2 bags of those YUM YUM</end quote></div>
Didn't know Ikea sold food.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:11 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I've been napping...... them kids wore me out yesterday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

good mornin everyone. i lost my computer monitor at home so i wont be on much till i get a new one, found a nice big spot to camp at in capitol forrest if anyone is still wanting to go. its july 4th - the 13th</end quote></div>

I have a couple 17 inch CRT's laying around if you want one

Old 05-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Here's another one for ya Rod [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Treesa

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Treesa picture of the truck and trailer</end quote></div>

Didn't see picture of truck and car hauler, maybe you were talking about camping trailer and old truck.

Where's Dinger and ZukiChick living now? Is she still in the Army?</end quote></div>

I think you have to be on the friends list on my myspace to see the pictures of the new truck and trailer... have to hide the pics from a few ex that are ex's for a reason! Troy and Steph are livin it up in Colorado still. Steph has been out of the Army for as enlisted for 3 years now. They have a baby boy that is a year old. You should see the little guy ride a quad! I kid you not, when we were out there last summer, he had just turned 1, and he was riding around on a little push button quad. The little dude could barely walk, but there he was riding around the quad in the back yard.</end quote></div>

That's great to hear they're doing well! I didn't know they had a boy, the last I had heard they were trying to have a baby. Tell them hi for us and we miss having them around the next time you talk to them. Thanks for the update.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread