Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Old 07-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

ANYONE WANT A COUPLE OF DOGS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I swear I can't have ANYTHING nice!!
Them bassturds chewed a hole in the new screen house I put up to stay out of the bugs ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so a couple of them got some good spankin's this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] now we have no screen house, well 3 sides have screen STUPID STUPID DOGS I just don't get it????????????????????????????????????

Well have a good day

Old 07-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Dm I'm going through the same thing with my springer. She has chewed up some parts on the back deck, chewed the hose in half. Then in the dogs kennel she has dug 3 holes to China. The dogs have about 20 toys in there kennel and she decides to dig instead. Oh yea she chewed a hole through the lawn mower bag too. I just replaced that and for one bag it was $50. I would be pissed too, on the bug screener!

Old 07-01-2008, 03:30 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Well PSAR, another part showed up for the Tri-Z yesterday. Cosmic Quads (the same people that did my seat) spent the big dollars to have Maier reproduce the radiator shrouds for Tri-Z 250's. They had posted the information on 3 wheeler world dot com and had over 125 people buy in on these. $93.00 a set [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here is the final look [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

remember, this is what it looked like when I brought it home.

Amazing what 2 years and $6000.00 dollars will do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Range Rover

Anyone a Sand Scorpion of moses lake?

Old 07-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Good morning PSAR!
I'm working on my resume today but found it difficult with out any word processing software! I thought Vista Home Premium would have come with Word, I guess not. Does anyone know if I can by Word with out having to buy the whole office suite?</end quote></div>
OpenOffice.org has a full Office suite that is perfectly compatible with all MS Office products and is free. Also, Google has word processing and Excel spreadsheet programs for free online and they are also MS office compatible. Meaning, you can create your resume in those programs and someone with Word will have no problem opening them.</end quote></div>
What about being able to read word docs? My sister sent me some sample resumes and I'm unable to open them.</end quote></div>
Should work for opening Word docs, too.</end quote></div>
Thanks Jayna! I down loaded OpenOffice and it works great![img][/img]</end quote></div>

You're welcome. Free is always a good price for stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There's tons of free programs out there that work very well, and Microsoft really doesn't own the world, despite what they would like us to think. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma ANYONE WANT A COUPLE OF DOGS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I swear I can't have ANYTHING nice!!
Them bassturds chewed a hole in the new screen house I put up to stay out of the bugs ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so a couple of them got some good spankin's this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] now we have no screen house, well 3 sides have screen STUPID STUPID DOGS I just don't get it????????????????????????????????????</end quote></div>
Dogs and kids, you love them, but gotta put up with their crap, guess that's why some people choose to have neither [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Dm I'm going through the same thing with my springer. She has chewed up some parts on the back deck, chewed the hose in half. Then in the dogs kennel she has dug 3 holes to China. The dogs have about 20 toys in there kennel and she decides to dig instead. Oh yea she chewed a hole through the lawn mower bag too. I just replaced that and for one bag it was $50. I would be pissed too, on the bug screener!</end quote></div>
Exactly why I don't want a big outdoor dog, they can create quite a mess. Sorry, but the lawn mower bag is kinda funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Well PSAR, another part showed up for the Tri-Z yesterday. Cosmic Quads (the same people that did my seat) spent the big dollars to have Maier reproduce the radiator shrouds for Tri-Z 250's. They had posted the information on 3 wheeler world dot com and had over 125 people buy in on these. $93.00 a set [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Here is the final look [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

remember, this is what it looked like when I brought it home.

Amazing what 2 years and $6000.00 dollars will do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
The Tri-Z looks awsome, you did a great job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Don't know if I'm more impressed with the change in the Tri-Z or your lawn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: trxguy9780 Anyone a Sand Scorpion of moses lake?</end quote></div>
Is that some sort of club?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread