Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone. i got the filter cleaner just got to clean it now thanks for the help.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:25 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Just got back from the moving sale...... I figured I buy up Joel's goodies while he was gone...... not so much. Carissa is the one getting thinned out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wow that little girl has some stuff. If anyone needs ANYTHING for a little girl, go to RG and TP's casa. They have it!

Old 06-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

wow, my turn already?

RG, I'm calling you in the next 30 seconds, be ready to place yer breakfast order. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Dang it your gonna beat me there LOL, I planned on getting up early to go check it out, looking for yard furniture??? Outside table, chairs, umbrella SAVE IT RG LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2008, 12:27 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

wow, my turn already?

RG, I'm calling you in the next 30 seconds, be ready to place yer breakfast order. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Dang it your gonna beat me there LOL, I planned on getting up early to go check it out, looking for yard furniture??? Outside table, chairs, umbrella SAVE IT RG LOL [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

They have it!
also a pair of 400EX for 4500.00

Old 06-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Just got back from the moving sale...... I figured I buy up Joel's goodies while he was gone...... not so much. Carissa is the one getting thinned out [img][/img] Wow that little girl has some stuff. If anyone needs ANYTHING for a little girl, go to RG and TP's casa. They have it!</end quote></div>

Dang guess I better get moving [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], haven't even had my coffee yet though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] or shower AHHHHHHHHHHHHH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2008, 12:28 PM
"One Wheel Short"

well, time to "touch up the house"

Old 06-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

good mornin everyone. i got the filter cleaner just got to clean it now thanks for the help.</end quote></div>

be sure the filter is dry dry dry before you oil

and dont over-oil,,,,and be sure the oil is dry before you use it

Old 06-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

good mornin everyone. i got the filter cleaner just got to clean it now thanks for the help.</end quote></div>

be sure the filter is dry dry dry before you oil

and dont over-oil,,,,and be sure the oil is dry before you use it</end quote></div>

Oil is dry????

Old 06-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

Hey firerider,

What kind of quad did you get (or are getting) for Regan? Are you sticking with polaris? Is she feeling more ready to ride now?</end quote></div>

I got her a little pink 110. went with a Jet Moto couse she only goes some times. she did good with it today when we got it home, she did 2 trips around the street. we'll see how she does next week at horsfall

Kassie gets her certification dives done tomorrow and then we go to mexico this winter for a dive vacation.</end quote></div>

Very kewl. I hope the new quad runs good at the dunes.

Kassie will love diving. I would love to get Michael certified, but with the problems he has had with his ears, its not going to happen. He has had so many painful episodes he has no desire to learn to dive.

Old 06-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Everybody,

Finally got a chance to jump on and look around. Spose I better start reading back as far as I can to see what I'm missing on here. I've missed reading up and keeping track of everything........
Hope everybody is doing well and things going good.
I would ask what I've missed, but I'm sure that would take ya'all a while to answer, so I'll read back as much as I can......
I'm sure my HappaBuddy will give me a line by line list though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Been way to busy to do anything, but now it's play time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just got back from Lake Curlew for a week, was over there catching way to many fish and looking for property.
Back to work for a day then clean up from camping and gone for a few more days, then off to Coos Bay for nine days and SandFest. Back to work for a day and then back down to the dunes for another week or better.

I love the break in racing for 2 months............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Who all is heading to SandFest at Coos Bay????????

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread