Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

sorry to hear about your dog Dirty,,,no fun

Rex is going for his last vet visit tomorrow morning [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Thanks Mark, how IS Rex doing? Is he getting better? I will have to think about putting her on meds probably but they aren't really expensive I've been told so that is good!!

One more week till crabbing [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] my neighbor has a little boat that I think is going to want to go crabbing, well once I talk to him he will LOL [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] he's already been doing some but not sure where he's really cool so I'd really like to take the bus up & cook it like we did w/ John & PJ the time you & Julie came up [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Rex is in the later stages of kidney failure,,,,we are putting him down tomorrow...

You should come crabbing with Jayna and me on thursday AM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Rex is going for his last vet visit tomorrow morning [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Thanks Mark, how IS Rex doing? Is he getting better? I will have to think about putting her on meds probably but they aren't really expensive I've been told so that is good!!
One more week till crabbing [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] my neighbor has a little boat that I think is going to want to go crabbing, well once I talk to him he will LOL [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] he's already been doing some but not sure where he's really cool so I'd really like to take the bus up & cook it like we did w/ John & PJ the time you & Julie came up [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
Rex is in the later stages of kidney failure,,,,we are putting him down tomorrow...
You should come crabbing with Jayna and me on thursday AM [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Mark, sorry to hear about Rex. The girls will be very sad to hear about. We know how much he meant to you and Jewelie.

Old 07-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mark, sorry to hear about Rex, he's such a great dog.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Mark - It breaks my heart to hear about Rex, I truly love that guy and I feel so awful for you and Julie right now.
I know nothing makes it any easier but feel good in knowing you had about the best dog I have ever met, in your lives for as long as you did and gave him a great life with lots of love.

Hugs to you both from Larry and I.

Take care - Val

Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

You should come crabbing with Jayna and me on thursday AM [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Oh man Mark & Julie I am SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY to hear that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that is a horrible thing to lose a good buddy like he was for you guys. But you are doing the right thing hard but right he was an awesome dog!!

Well I'd LOVE to go w/ you guys....................but I have to babysit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] dang it, what time are you heading out? Where are you going?

Old 07-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

So has anyone ever been over to Jetty Island? Think Mom & I are going to take Trevor & JayCee there in the next few days, sounds like a good time, they had a write up in the Herald on Sun. ride a ferry over w/ a donation & spend the day FUN FUN play in the sand ect.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol

thanks for all the kind words,,,Rex would surely give you a big kiss if you were here...

he surely loved those PSAR outings,,,,and all of you guys

Old 07-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Super Quad Patrol

So has anyone ever been over to Jetty Island? Think Mom & I are going to take Trevor & JayCee there in the next few days, sounds like a good time, they had a write up in the Herald on Sun. ride a ferry over w/ a donation & spend the day FUN FUN play in the sand ect.</end quote></div>

i have seen the ferry take people over to jetty island,,,but never been there

you may have more fun on a low tide,,,more stuff to play with and dig up

seattle tides

Old 07-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

New cdi and the 400 lives and breathes again!

Old 07-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

So has anyone ever been over to Jetty Island? Think Mom & I are going to take Trevor & JayCee there in the next few days, sounds like a good time, they had a write up in the Herald on Sun. ride a ferry over w/ a donation & spend the day FUN FUN play in the sand ect.</end quote></div>
i have seen the ferry take people over to jetty island,,,but never been there
you may have more fun on a low tide,,,more stuff to play with and dig up
seattle tides</end quote></div>

I've taken our boat down the river to Jetty Isalnd with Cindy and the boys when they were young.
Kids will find alot to do there and you can relax!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread