Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Evening PSAR

I don't need a CDI, but then I don't ride enough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Oregon today, Oregon tomorrow, I'm beginning to remember what real work was all about, only 14 more years, yee haw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Mark, I don't know what to say. Our beagle we had died unexpectedly in October 2002, I didn't realize how upset I would be, he was my buddy. I dread the thought of losing Ned or Ann.

I really enjoyed Rex's company as well, he's an awesome dog. We'd be sitting at the fire and he'd climb up on our lap to hang out. Just wanted to hang with his peps.

Our thoughts will be with you, Julie and Rex.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

???

Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

Good Morning PSAR, its been a while.

Anyone have a stock CDI Box for a Preddy out there. I need to replace the one on Jenna's bike.

Thanks</end quote></div>

Got an '03 OEM CDI with your name on it. Just need to verify that it will plug into your machine. There is a difference between the '03 and '05...

PM me with your addy and I'll ship it out this weekend.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

???</end quote></div>

!!!

Old 07-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Mark,
My thoughts are certainly with you, Jewelie and Rex. Rex is definitely a special boy and will be missed. He is lucky to have had you as his people in this life.

<u>A Dog's Prayer</u>
Author Unknown

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside, for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements. And I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth. Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land, for you are my god and I am your devoted worshiper.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Mark,

My thoughts are certainly with you, Jewelie and Rex. Rex is definitely a special boy and will be missed. He is lucky to have had you as his people in this life.

<u>A Dog's Prayer</u>

Author Unknown

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside, for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements. And I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth. Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land, for you are my god and I am your devoted worshiper.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Damn that is sad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I got a tear!

Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR

Well I know your all sick of hearing about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] BUT we figured the RV out LOL, it IS the batteries, Ron FINALLY got a decent test light & put it on there tonight, so now to go get a couple. We were over @ my Mom's helping my Dad w/ thier fridge in thier camper & they got that working so now Mom & I are pumped to go camping [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] she actually asked me today if I'd tow her camper(19') w/ our bus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just laughed as the tongue weight is like only 500lbs right now haha, we have to get our welder to MAX it out, we really shouldn't even pull our quad trailer w/ it but you can't even tell it's back there, we will hopefully be getting that fixed soon definetly before any BIG trips!!

thanks for the info on Jetty Island, i did some snooping on the web, sounds like Trevor will love it for sure, he loves to hunt for "stuff" Mom wants to go when the tide is in, but I think it would be funner when it's out!!

Rod glad you got the CDI [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

well just put JayCee to bed & got all the flowers watered so it's off to watch the boob tube [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

Rex is in the later stages of kidney failure,,,,we are putting him down tomorrow...You should come crabbing with Jayna and me on thursday AM </end quote></div>

Sorry to hear the news Mark. I don't like many dogs and that pooch is tops.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Mark,
<u>A Dog's Prayer</u>
Author Unknown
And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.</end quote></div>
[img][/img] Damn that is sad [img][/img] I got a tear!</end quote></div>

It will be 2 Years ago this coming Saturday, for Bear. I still miss him...

We are better for having them in our lives, but when they are family, it's never easy to lose them.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread