Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Same ole song and dance with the rangers. They like to harass people at the ranch, been doing it for the past couple of years. Last time they told us we couldn't ride from the woods (just past the airstrip) to the creek, but past the creek was ok, now they've changed their tune, never heard about no riding the powerlines, atleast that I can remember. They're usually out there on the bigger holidays. It's always been the great debate whether it's legal or not, they've never produced any written legal documents that say it's not legal to ride that area.

Maybe somebody else has some updated information as to the legality of riding out there.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Range Rover

That's what we found out...... Same ol bullshit with the rangers but once we got past the creek we were free to go. How long can one ride the powerlines? Bud was sure that if you kept going and going you would be in Suncadia property.

We had sites 34,35,36 and those were nice big sites and also pull throughs and nice and private at least this weekend.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Range Rover

That's what we found out...... Same ol bullshit with the rangers but once we got past the creek we were free to go. How long can one ride the powerlines? Bud was sure that if you kept going and going you would be in Suncadia property.

We had sites 34,35,36 and those were nice big sites and also pull throughs and nice and private at least this weekend.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Bummer on the rangers @ the Ranch BEEN THERE DEALT W/ THAT we got TWO expired tab tickets last year & were told the same thing about riding the power lines!! Costs us $220 to the good ol' county ARGGGG!! Sounds like they were sitting in the exact spot they nailed us bass turds haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well father in law just picking up his tractor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] got a new power steering pump for it & it still only wants to turn left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so he's taking it to get fixed hope he brings it back to finish the job haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well have a good night all, off to bed for me, one more day of wakie wakie @ 3am for now

Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 How long can one ride the powerlines? Bud was sure that if you kept going and going you would be in Suncadia property.</end quote></div>
You ride to that point, there's a sign saying no atvs and such, there's a trail to your left, ride that and you connect with another road, turn left and where the hairpin turn is, there's a nice hillclimb and trail that runs into another road. Lots of riding and hillclimbs plus trails I'm sure you didn't get to ride.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Shouldn't you be in bed by now?

Old 09-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Thanks Hap. [img][/img]
I am even resorting to riding a Honda. [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>
Excuse me, but I believe that would be a step UP![img][/img]</end quote></div>
Ha, Ha, you a funny man...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Thanks Hap. [img][/img] I am even resorting to riding a Honda. [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Are both of your quads down?</end quote></div>

They're both Suzuki's, enough said![img][/img]</end quote></div>

U a VERY funny man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, No, the 450 is fine, I just know that the last time I rode the 450 out there, it really, really trashed my skid plates and they need some work to bend them back to usable. Besides it's still setup for sand and I think I am going to leave it that way.

The z400 is torn apart for suspension mods and still needs the headgasket done and such. I just didn't get a chance to touch it on vacation and won't have time before Saturday. Spending more time with the one horsepower than the quads.
However, I am slumming on a Honda so I don't miss the ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 09-08-2008, 06:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Shouldn't you be in bed by now?</end quote></div>
8:00pm Bedtime, Oregon today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread