Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 11:25 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Boeing has returned to the table !!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We'll be at Spinreel at Thanksgiving.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good morning PSAR!

Boeing has returned to the table !!!!!!![img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

THANK GOD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I heard that last night WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

Well got some BAD news yesterday..............................our drainfield is SHOT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] had our buddy come out w/ his camera & he lifted the tank lid & it's FULL again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] he couldn't find a "D" box, nor where the pipes ran really, it went so many feet then STOPPED [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] dug some holes in the yard, they DIDN'T bubble up any, then dug a couple not too far from the tank & they filled w/ water.
So I had his buddy who does drainfields come out & got a quote $4K better than $20K...........................BUT Ron said NO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] WTF...................I guess him & his Dad are doing it themselves GREAT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] could of had it done in a day but NO I do understand where he's coming from money wise but HELLO this is an emergency. So I am now staying out of it, the tank is full for now HA life is great..............NOT

Called my Dad & told him the bad news [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they WON'T be coming out now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they are waiting till spring bummer.

Then got woke up @ 4am this morning to a wierd noise outside, went & looked & Kubbie was just getting done having a siezure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sport was actually standing next to her "watching" her(vet tech told me he could "help" her thru them or know when they are coming on), Moto was no where to be found, he was hiding on other side of house I guess. so she got thru it & i brought her in to sleep in the laundry room POOR dog it is definetly time for meds!!! Wierd thing is it is EXACTLY one month from her last one (sept. 9) so I think they are getting more frequent now.

so lets hope TODAY is a better day haha not sure how w/ a full septic tank but I'll survive.......................................I HOPE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Have a good day & hope Boeing goes back to work cuz I REALLY need to

Old 10-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

that stinks DM,,,time for a honey bucket

sorry about Kubbie,,,feel bad for her

Old 10-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Where is the ride this weekend?? Who's all going?</end quote></div>

Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Brian will be at Straddleline watching his lil brother Jakie race.

I did take both Brian and Jake to Beverly yesterday, sorry Loic last minute thing after working a 76hr week.

But I think I blew up the old Quadracer[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Anyone know anything bout the new Can-Am DS 450MX, looks really appealing, who knows my birthday is in Feb.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Lot of questionable technology. I would go with one of the KTMs

Old 10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

that stinks DM,,,time for a honey bucket

sorry about Kubbie,,,feel bad for her</end quote></div>

LOL yep sure does STINK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] no honey bucket here, good thing I have an RV just sitting though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Where is the ride this weekend?? Who's all going?</end quote></div>

Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Brian will be at Straddleline watching his lil brother Jakie race.

I did take both Brian and Jake to Beverly yesterday, sorry Loic last minute thing after working a 76hr week.

But I think I blew up the old Quadracer[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Anyone know anything bout the new Can-Am DS 450MX, looks really appealing, who knows my birthday is in Feb.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Lot of questionable technology. I would go with one of the KTMs</end quote></div>

YES them new KTM's do sound appealing but $11K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol

wow,,,the sale on stocks keeps getting better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hmmm...

Old 10-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Super Quad Patrol

scored another cord of firewood today,,,,love the ashplund truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread