Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Karl, here is one of the draggers that will be there on Saturday

</end quote></div>

That's a sweet looking machine! Hope to see it run while we're there.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Picked up the last of the leaves and mowed the grass today, about time for the grass to quit growing, dang beautiful weather [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

it was a beautiful day!!!

great day to be on the water !!!</end quote></div>

I played golf yesterday... very nice day.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Eric already paid for the reservations at spinreel, so we need to use them.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR

Well DJ is official now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he got his badge today starts @ 6am tomarrow morning YIPEEEEE haha, don't think we'll be carpooling though as he starts later than I do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well I guess that's life.

Looks like I am kind of "in charge" the rest of the week @ work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my lead is on vacation & there will only be 3 of us, she told me to hold the fort down haha, hmmmm okie dokie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hopefully we won't be TOO busy!! I'll just do what I do everyday & all should be good.

Mike that buffet table sounds NICE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] GOSH liights & power strips that's fancy stuff there Mister [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will actually be using my new buffet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we got our table all squared away also it's HUGE but will sit 14 comfortably.

Well have a great day all

Old 11-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

PSAR friends are the greatest!!!
Thank you Mark!
Thank you Mark!
Thank you Mark!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed My major contribution is to stay the hxll out of the way till given directions on what needs to be moved where. </end quote></div>
Same here, I learned a long time ago to just stay out of the way, that's when I hit the sofa for some football watching [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz I played golf yesterday... very nice day.</end quote></div>
You could put a nice little 9 hole course on your and the neighbors property [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Darn kids keep growing. Had to get Michael a new set of riding gear. He just couldn't squeeze into a 32" pant and a medium jersey anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Got a set of ONeal pants and jersey at cycle gear for $55. and then replaced my lenses in my goggles. They were so trashed! Now I can see clearly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Afternoon PSAR

Well DJ is official now he got his badge today starts @ 6am tomarrow morning YIPEEEEE haha, don't think we'll be carpooling though as he starts later than I do oh well I guess that's life.
Looks like I am kind of "in charge" the rest of the week @ work my lead is on vacation & there will only be 3 of us, she told me to hold the fort down haha, hmmmm okie dokie Hopefully we won't be TOO busy!! I'll just do what I do everyday & all should be good.

Mike that buffet table sounds NICE GOSH liights & power strips that's fancy stuff there Mister I will actually be using my new buffet we got our table all squared away also it's HUGE but will sit 14 comfortably.

Well have a great day all</end quote></div>

That buffet table is truly a fine example of sledgehammer crapsmanship for sure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Put together with sheetrock and deck screws so it will come apart easily. Cut the top out of good material and to a proper size to use it later when I make more permanent kitchen counters.

I've been informed we need an extra stove in which to cook pies and such. Simple solution: Take an old electric range that has been on standby in case of a failure and plug it in in the shop. Same plug as some of the old welders. How handy it that? Might as well plug in the stand-by fridge at the same time, I just know it's coming. There's going to be enough grub around here to keep us all fed for a week.

Went to Home Depot to pick up a temporary door for a room going thru the remodel process. Found a folding door for under $9.00, usual price was nearly fifty bucks. Last one of a closeout line. What a deal! SWMBO even liked the color. Wonder what I can do with it after a couple of weeks? Chicken house maybe.

You folks all have a great evening and have nice sandy dreams.

Mike

Old 11-25-2008, 01:19 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Don't forget firewood!!!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread